Used 2006 INFINITI QX56 Consumer Reviews - 46 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2006 INFINITI QX56

View reviews for a specific QX56 model:

Best SUV Ever!
By Gary Duenas

2006 INFINITI QX56 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

My Wife had a Choice of Any type of SUV out there but liked the Nissan Armada. We both saw a QX56 & said that's it! Not knowing it was the same SUV. We Love the Body style, Interior, GPS, Bose system, backup camera & audible warning, easy lifting 2nd row seats, DVD entertainment (added another Headrest DVD system), didn't include Tow Package but decided later not to add one because it Cheapens the look of the vehicle, added 22" Customs Wheels w/Low profile tires, Cold Air Intake and Exhaust system (MagnaFlow) for Fuel efficiency. Only problem that we inccured are that the Sunroof's plastic bracket comes off a lot, Air condition controls and all Passengers windows sometimes doesn't work.

Body styling, Interior styling & roominess, Color (Exterior & Interior), GPS, Sound and Entertainment system, BlueTooth Technology, Steering wheel controls, Sunroof, Liftgate, Engine Power, Heated seats (Driver, Passenger & 2nd row seats), Captain style Front seats, a lot of leg room, Leather seats.

Brighter Gauge & Dash lights, Better Power (needs more power) steering, Reargate window roll down option, 2nd row sunroof option, 3rd row seat climate control & vents, Power button for 2nd & 3rd row seats, 3rd row seat Entertainment system link and/or extra display. And of Course, Better MPG!!!!!!!

Our second QX56
By Allen Pearl

2006 INFINITI QX56 4dr SUV 4WD (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

We were called to test drive the new QX56, and told of a very handsome rebate to owners of the 2004QX56. We loved the 2004, and had no problems with it, now even the brskes. The deal we were offered on the new Q was the best deal we had ever had on any vehicle, and grabbed the new car. Very happy with the car,and all of it's new refinements. We have found that the price of fuel is of no consequence where safety is involved. We feel safe with the car, love to drive it, and enjoy all the stares from people on the road. Nice job, Nisan, this is our 5th Infiniti since 1998. We are customers for ever.

The backup view is great for safety. We had buckets in the 2004, but now have the bench seat, and like it very much. More room for passengers in rear.

This car is perfect for us. We are in our late 60's, and moderately heavy. Plenty of room, and comfort. Leave it alove, PLEASE.

No Regrets
By NCLUDE

2006 INFINITI QX56 4dr SUV 4WD (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I was looking for a nice, comfortable car (Lexus ES350 or Infiniti G35) and ended up getting the QX56 for its great ride and ability to hold our family of 6. Compared to others in its class, the QX56 is the overall champion IMHO. Great ride, looks tough, lots of standard equipment and the price is great compared to others (Escalade and Navigator). I considered the 2007 Escalade but by the time you added on the option it topped 62k. You get much more vehicle for the money with the QX56 and also, not everyone else has one. For those trying to decide among full-size luxury SUVs, I don't think there's a better deal out there. In the end, you just have to drive one, then you'll have no doubt.

Great ride (comfortable and quiet), excellent stereo system, rear camera, GPS and stylish look.

Could do a little more to make interior more luxurious, more cargo space when third row is up, remote start, able to watch DVD in front GPS display when car is parked, better sounding wireless headsets

Traded from 2004 to 2006
By Allen Pearl

2006 INFINITI QX56 4dr SUV 4WD (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Traded from 2004, which we had no problem with, to the new 2006. Infiniti made ua an offer we could not refuse. We enjoyed our 2004, even though some people had problems. We, truthfully, never had a bit of trouble with our car. The new Q is 4 wheel drive, and has many added features we did not have in the 2006. Most important to my family is our safety, and we feel safe with this car. Reliability is in the head of the owner. We never had problems with the car, and found it to be very reliable. We are willing to sacrifice fuel for safety, and comfort, and this is why we own the new QX56. Truly a great allaround vehicle, for us. Allen Pearl

We like all the features of the vehicle, and are enjoying our new car and XM radio.

We would like to have the doors lock when the car is put into gear, and unlock when the car is put into neutral. That;s really about it.

Redefine Luxury SUV
By James

2006 INFINITI QX56 4dr SUV 4WD (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I just bought this SUV at the first of this month. I am in love with this SUV. I saw one in town and just fell in love with it. I almost got a speeding ticket trying to find out what kind of SUV that was. I stay in a small town in southwest GA and all luxury cars that are down here are Lexus, Lincolns, and Cadillacs an occasional Audi or Mercedies. This SUV stands out. I thought about gettting an Escalade or a Navigator but everyone has one so when I saw the Infiniti I just knew that was the SUV for me. My QX56 is fully loaded. Thank you so much Roswell Infiniti of Roswell GA.

Everything from the intilligent cruise to the powerliftgate From the navigation to the DVD player to the back up monitor.

I stay in southwest GA and the closet one to me is almost in FL but I bought mine in Atlanta. There is a Lexus dealer in Macon but no Infiniti Dealer.