You don't have to pay a fortune to get a luxury-branded vehicle these days. The new 2017 Infiniti QX30 is reasonably priced and yet offers you more style and performance than the typical small crossover SUV. Read more to learn if the QX30 has everything you're looking for.
- Easy to maneuver around town
- High-quality interior looks sharp and comes pretty well equipped
- Multiple driver assistance features are available to help keep you safe.
- Sport models ride firm compared to other available versions
- Noticeable amount of wind and road noise at highway speeds
- Cargo capacity is smaller than rival crossovers
- Reflective interior trim pieces are distracting in bright-light situations.