Do you like the idea of owning a luxury sedan that's not one of the usual suspects? The Infiniti Q70 fills the bill, and offers powerful engines, an available hybrid version and even an unusual long-wheelbase body style for enhanced rear-seat legroom. Let's see how else this luxury sedan stacks up.
- Hybrid model's admirable fuel economy
- Numerous high-tech safety features are available
- Strong crash-test scores.
- Rides stiffly on imperfect pavement
- Base V6 engine can be noisy
- Lack of features for the long-wheelbase model.