The 2017 Infiniti Q60 gives luxury coupe shoppers a new model to consider. You'll like its optional turbocharged V6 engine, which is powerful and smooth, and the car's styling certainly stands out. As a high-performance choice, though, it might leave you a bit cold.
- Lots of standard features for the money
- Smooth and powerful V6 engines
- Very comfortable front seats.
- Red Sport model isn't as exciting as a 400-horsepower sport coupe should be
- Dual-screen tech interface can be confusing to use.