The new 2014 Infiniti Q50 is stylish and packs plenty of features and technology. But the driving experience is disappointing as entry-level luxury sport sedans go.
- Many high-tech electronic and safety features
- Nicely detailed interior
- Excellent fuel economy from available hybrid model
- Muscular V6 engine
- Roomy trunk.
- No option to get a frugal four-cylinder engine
- Disappointing handling when pushed
- Ride quality isn't as smooth as expected
- Hybrid version's odd steering and braking dynamics.