Used 1998 INFINITI Q45 Consumer Reviews - 26 Car Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific Q45 model:

The Best
By Gretchen911

1998 INFINITI Q45 4dr Sedan

I had never even been in one, but I am thrilled with my car. Needed something after having a wreck in my Subaru Forrester that we bought new. This car is just about the most comfortable and fun car I have ever driven. I told my husband I feel like a queen. It may be used, but it was immaculate when we bought it, and it is fabulous. We had it evaluated by a mechanic, and he was highly impressed with the condition. If you need a used car and get a chance, buy one!

Feel of luxury. Comfort. Control.

Gas mileage.

As good as my Lexus
By Dan

1998 INFINITI Q45 4dr Sedan

The only problem I have ever had with this car was with the differential. They fixed that under warranty, I couldn't be more pleased with car.

Best Car Ever!!!!!!
By Drillsgt

1998 INFINITI Q45 4dr Sedan

Infiniti is one of the most under rated vehicles. My Q45 has 80,000 miles and not a single problem. Excellent luxury and performance. I got a great price on it, far below actual value. It is a great car I would recommend it to anyone that wants a great car at a great price!!

V8, V8, V8. Smooth and quiet Ride. The looks that people give you when you drive it!

Just highways with no speed limits!!!

Won't trade my Q45t
By Julie

1998 INFINITI Q45 Touring 4dr Sedan

This is the second Q45 I've owned and I love it! The ride is very smooth and comfortable without being too soft. Lots of power when I need it. Can't bear to trade it for a new one at current car prices. I've put 67,000 miles on this car and nothing has gone wrong. You can't beat the Infiniti service department and the loaner car program. The customer service is excellent!

The sound system is wonderful. The soft interior lighting at night is soothing. Can't beat the comfortable ride on the highway.

Only complaint is the wind noise from the sunroof at freeway speeds.

Q45t
By Gerald Lindsey

1998 INFINITI Q45 Touring 4dr Sedan

I previously owned a Cadillac Seville STS. The Infiniti seems "tighter" in steering. It's faster from 0-60 mph than the Caddy. Really smooth.