Used 2006 INFINITI M45 Consumer Reviews - 87 Car Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific M45 model:

Awesome Ride
By Burn-It

2006 INFINITI M45 Sport 4dr Sedan (4.5L 8cyl 5A)

I love it when BMW 5 series owners start messing with me - after I toy with them a little while, they are just a spec in my rearview mirror before they knew what hit them. The M45 Sport Tech is awesome, has incredible torque through all ranges. I compared this against the Lexus GS430, AudiA6, MercedesS430 & BMW545. The M45 Sport has all of the strongest features of each of those 4 wrapped into 1 incredible luxury rocket ship! Very roomy interior and trunk. Although Lexus has a few more electronic gadgets, I like the M45 navigation and heads-up controls better. The interior rocks, not a bunch of plastic like Lexus and not cold like the German makes. No wonder all the mags rated M the best.

Power, acceleration, navigation system, 14-speaker surround sound, trunk space, jealousy from BMW owners

Let the navigation queries function while the car is driving. Whose to say that a passenger couldn't be operating the destination queries while the driver stays focussed on the road.

Must have M45
By Denis Valle

2006 INFINITI M45 4dr Sedan (4.5L 8cyl 5A)

You'll be more than glad to take this car the long way home. Plenty of power throughout the power band.

Need better speech recognition software.

I love this car!
By mbeirwagen

2006 INFINITI M45 4dr Sedan (4.5L 8cyl 5A)

I have been driving luxury vehicles since 1995 and I am absolutely blown away with my M45. Once I understood how to run the controls which are a little intimidating, I have been on the ride of my life....Watch out for cops. The interior is finally luxury for an Infiniti. This is my 5th Infiniti and the others ones had a very plastic interior. Not this one! So much better than the GS 430. You really must treat yourself!

Power, Rosewood interior, Fantastic "theater like" sound system, Voice recognition, DVD surround system, headlights that turn with the steering wheel, Lane departure warning, Leather is scrumptious...

More power outlets.

Quiet, Sleek, Rocketship!
By Walter M.

2006 INFINITI M45 Sport 4dr Sedan (4.5L 8cyl 5A)

I purchased the '06 Sport M45 w/the Journey/Tech packages.WOW! I've always owned German made cars, (My last 2 cars were an Audi A6 with bi-turbo,and a 5 series BMW) and this car BLOWS them away! Everything is in a sensible place and easy to reach.The engine is quiet and powerful.The handling on corners is very impressive.The rear wheel of the M45 turns about 1 degree in the opposite direction of your turn. It may not sound like much, but you'll be able to see and feel how it handles through turns. The GPS is much better than the one in my wife's BMW X5.Now for the downside, the lane departure system can be a pain in the neck if you love driving on winding roads.The M45 uses gas like it's free

Great gadgets. Blue-tooth connection, voice activated GPS and radio.The dvd system is great,and when I'm parked waiting for my wife I can also view what the kids are watching on the GPS screen.The 5.1 dolby surroundsound is out of this world! You can play 5.1 dolby cd's in the dvd for great sound.

The when rear video screen in use, it blocks most of the vision in the rear view mirror. The lane departure system should be manually controlled, instead of being on automatically when you start the car.

Gentle Beast
By sib1948

2006 INFINITI M45 Sport 4dr Sedan (4.5L 8cyl 5A)

After driving Tahoes for 10 years, I had to buy this vehicle after a test drive. Power and handling are superb, while the cabin is comfortable and quiet. The last time I had this much fun in a car was my '94 Corvette convertible, but now with my first grandchild, I needed a safe car with 4 doors and reasonable backseat space. The frontseats have more room than any other vehicle in it's class. The console is easy to use and I can even read all the buttons without my glasses. The Bluetooth handsfree technology works flawlessly, transferring calls from my cellphone into the cabin, when my phone is on in the car. Enough blithering, go take one for a test drive and you'll see what I mean.

Bluetooth wireless technology Center console design Sports car performance