Used 2006 INFINITI M45 Consumer Reviews - 88 Car Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific M45 model:

Great Sport Sedan!!!
By Bobby

2006 INFINITI M45 Sport 4dr Sedan (4.5L 8cyl 5A)

The 2006 M-45 Sport is a great sport sedan and I think it is the best value of all the good sedans out there. If you compare it to its real peer group, BMW 545/550,MB E500/550,AUDI S-6, it is as fast or faster, handles and brakes better, has more user features in the interior, and is less expensive! My car is loaded with Voice-activated Navigation ,Bluetooth , heated and cooled seats,DVD,6-disc CD changer, leather, 19 in. brushed aluminum sport wheels, etc. It is the best driver's sport sedan I have ever owned. The acceleration is very quick (0-60 in 5.2 sec.), the brakes are phenomenal, and the handling is very flat around fast corners.

Power/acceleration, Bluetooth hands- free phone use, Voice-activated Nav., Heated and Cooled seats, Understated Sporty look

IPOD CONNECTION!!! Better gas mileage with even more power, 335 hp is great but 400hp would be a world beater in the class of M-5/AMG E-55/RS-6.

Love it
By Kent

2006 INFINITI M45 4dr Sedan (4.5L 8cyl 5A)

I originally was going to buy the GS 350, but after driving it several times, I felt cramped and I couldn’t even sit in the back seat with out slouching over. Once I drove the M45, it has plenty of room and power (more than the GS430) and costs less. It's a very civilized hot rod! Love it!

Vehicle Traction Control. With 335 horses, you need it

I think the Lexus GS series is a better looking car. Outside styling is a little bland for this price range

M45 Hi- Tech Executive Jet!
By Cammer

2006 INFINITI M45 Sport 4dr Sedan (4.5L 8cyl 5A)

I have to say that I still have the same grin on my face as the day I bought the car. I have never driven a sedan that handles this well. I like to drive aggressively on mountain roads and the M is willing partner. Passengers are blown away by the technology, GPS, bluetooth, self adjusting cruise, lane departure warning I could go on and on. I have yet to have any problems with the car, just oil change. Did I mention the Bose 14 speaker sound! This car is tight! 12 hour drives are piece of cake!

Keyless entry, Bose stereo, 340 hp V8, great brakes, air conditioned seats, GPS, smart cruise, back up camera, seats are soooo comfortable.

Software updates for bluetooth phones and GPS maps.

the best
By MIKE BISHOP

2006 INFINITI M45 Sport 4dr Sedan (4.5L 8cyl 5A)

I get great comments wherever I stop for gas or to have lunch. I have owned most of the top makes and this is right at the top.

Sport M45 Surround Sound
By Mitsman

2006 INFINITI M45 Sport 4dr Sedan (4.5L 8cyl 5A)

If you like music, you have to get the Dolby 5.1 Surround Sound w/ DVD Set Up. The absolute highest fidelity Sound EVER experianced. You will need quality Live Music Videos and be sure to choose the Dobly 5.1 "Audio Option" on the DVD. Absolutely unbeleivable. And obviously, this car is extremely nice in every area I could write about.

See above