Used 2008 INFINITI M35 Consumer Reviews - 40 Car Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific M35 model:

Best Luxury Sport Sedan on the Road
By Les

2008 INFINITI M35 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Had for 15 months. This car is awesome. I cannot understand any complaints except for maybe gas mileage. It's what you should expect for a large sport sedan. Infiniti service and dealership was & still is excellent. In/out the door in less than an hour. Will keep this vehicle for a long time. Sporty, classy, comfortable and people love looking at it. What a deal!!

Cooled seats, ipod and xm radio.

Absolutely none. This car is perfect.

WOW
By mtt04

2008 INFINITI M35 x 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Well I needed to replace our Buick and with GM going down the toilet I figures I better move to the Japanese. Spent 3 months looking for a luxury car. Anyway, I walked into the Infiniti dealership here and the friendliness was fabulous. They had an 08 M35x that the manager was driving with 18,000 kms in sandstone. What a beautiful car. We drove it for a day and were hooked. They gave it to me for 20K less than new. They gave me 10K for my Buick and I was stunned. I drove this out of there in mint condition for 30K Canadian. WOW I couldn't buy a v6 accord for that. Driving the car for a month now and am awestruck by the quality. This thing is a tank. Put new Michelin Pilot Pluses on - WOW!

Everything, wicked power.

IPOD connection that allows you to use the screen to navigate with.

I'm in Love with my M
By Tim

2008 INFINITI M35 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I dreamed of getting an M35 for years so you'd think I ran a great risk of being disappointed by such high expectations. Like almost every Christmas which never lives up to my visions. The M is better than I could have imagined. I do wish it got better mileage but my average mpg of 22 combined is just fine for what I am getting to drive.

Accelerating in comfort.

MPG

Best bang for your $$$$
By cobblecanyon

2008 INFINITI M35 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Wow!! What a fun car to drive. I have thoroughly enjoyed every moment I get into my car. Plenty of passing power, handles like a sport car and I love the firmness of the suspension. This is truly a luxury sports sedan for a person not looking to buy a 2-dr sports car. Everything I am looking for in a sports sedan. The interior is beautiful and everything is laid out nicely. Plenty of room front and back. Did I mentioned the car handles awesome? I love the way the car look... very clean!!

Everything!!

None, only mild complaint is gas mileage, but I am not worried about putting premium gas. It's a luxury sports sedan, just got to drive it like one.

Steering problems
By hsmolin

2008 INFINITI M35 x 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

For what would otherwise be an under-powered luxury sports sedan that is an excellent value, the steering issue called tramlining makes the M35X an unsafe highway car. Everything else is wonderful: comfort, electronics, etc.

Recall the car and fix the steering problem!!!