Used 2007 INFINITI M35 Consumer Reviews

$14,699

Used M35 for Sale
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

Why can't US makers do this?

rcinillinois, 03/13/2007
x 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Tested several cars before buying this one. (Cadillac DS, BMW 530, Lexus ES350, Lincoln Zephyr, Mercedes E) This is a great highway cruiser. I arrive without the usual aches after a long drive (>300 miles). Only car that came close to this one was the BMW 530 which was a bit more comfortable with slightly better handling. However, it was $10,000 more and didn't have all the bells and whistles like the heated/cooled front seats. Also don't understand why Germans keep putting their cruise control on an awkward stalk rather than the steering wheel and use those flimsy cup holders. Can't understand why American producers don't get the message. Cadillac and Lincoln couldn't even come close.

Fun to Drive

RPV707, 03/12/2007
x 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Aside from the somewhat conservative look, this car is packed with options from heated/cooled seats to steptronic transmission. Has all the technology you would expect and then some....

My fourth Infiniti (I35,FX35,G35,M35s)

Mr.J, 03/05/2007
Sport 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I can buy any car,truck or S.U.V under $80,000 that leaves me with a lot of choices But for a luxury car the infiniti M35 sport Is hands down the best BANG (Value) for the Buck!!! If you are looking for a car that does what the ads say that it will do.... This is the car!!

M-35

Myron Schlechter, 03/15/2007
4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I have owned Infiniti autos before, then went to Lexus (GS 400, LS 430) and found them very good. The Infinity is a fine automobile, of Lexus quality. More fun to drive, excellent visibility, excellent amenities with lots of safety features. I do not miss my 2000 LS 430

M35x vs BMW 530

dzohio, 03/28/2007
x 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I used to have an '04 530I. I really like the M tho. Looks great! Interior is awesome. Plenty of room. Gas mileage is horrendous. Averaging 17-18 mpg. Engine performance over 75mph is poor. It should have 6 gears. If you floor it at 75mph or higher, you'll go nowhere. But the M is still a sexy beast. It lacks some of the finer BMW features and sportiness. Couple of cheap interior parts. Stereo is pretty bad in base package. Expected more from $40k car. Nonetheless I'm happy with my purchase. Voice recog is pretty cool. Bluetooth is just average.