Used 2006 INFINITI M35 Consumer Reviews - 212 Car Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific M35 model:

A long-term Best Buy: '06 M35
By Jeff C

2006 INFINITI M35 Sport 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This is by far the best sedan I have ever owned. It handles well, is fun to drive and is very reliable. One minor recall item. Dealer service has been competent if not a bit pricey. I have thought about trading it in annually and always come back to the same conclusion: 'this is just a great car!' Look for reasonable miles, 1 owner and dealer serviced. Ask to see the maintenance book or other evidence of a well cared for vehicle.

Fun to drive and very comfortable. The M35 never disappoints. Very large interior that deceives passengers until they nestle inside.

The seat belts chafe on the driver's seat when being extracted. The coat hooks are too small and do not stay extended.

I own 2 M35X AWD and love them
By David

2006 INFINITI M35 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I have 2 of these and can't imagine why I had a BMW before. I love the rear camera, voice activated nav and phone, heated and cooled seats. The service bills are less than half of what I paid on my last BMW once the BMW service plan ended. The AWD is great in the mountains and light snow. After owning 8 Lexus cars and SUV's I didn't think I would switch, but I like this better than the GS AWD sedan.

Rear camera, Head room, low service cost, easy to use NAV system, great all weather floor mats from dealer.

None so far.

Beautiful Vehicle
By MReddick

2006 INFINITI M35 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Wasn't even considering an Infiniti at all until my husband forced me to test drive the M. My heart was set on a Mercedes e-class but it did not compare to the M at all. It was love at first sight, it seemed when I sat in the drivers' seat it hugged me. The features are endless, the appearance is flawless. This flagship is the envy on the road.

Back up camera is useful but I don't depend on it 100%. Bluetooth is perfect for moms (like myself)with a small child. At the touch of your fingertips is every control possible. Interior is to die for (baseball cognac leather). The speed sets back many others. The overall car is my favorite

Drove to Birmingham and the road nose was unbelievable!! Brakes are sensitive and seem to make a grinding noise. When I got them checked they were fine just the "sportiness" of it I guess. Little rattles here and there but on the drive to work the Bose drains that out.

Reliable car, packed with great features
By Jimmy

2006 INFINITI M35 Sport 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Bought this car brand new years ago and it's been a great car so far. When shopping for this car we compared it to the bmw 5 series and the lexus gs. This car has more features, more space, and lower cost. We wanted to stay below 50k, but have navigation, rear view camera, push button start, HID lights, and ventilated memory seats. This car was the best deal and we don't feel we sacrificed on looks or design. The interior is smart and the exterior looks sharp. The V6 sounds great when you floor it. So far, 73k, the car hasn't had any issues, however, the Infiniti maintenance is expensive.

Best reverse camera, has lines that display where the car will end up when you turn the wheel, haven't seen that on any other car yet, dashboard layout has a cockpit type feel, comfortable, ventilated seats are great in texas, navigation menu is easy to figure, never had to read the manual

Road noise should be reduced, the brakes are a bit sensitive, they work great, but the transient response makes breaking jerky for me. Haven't figured out why the resale on this car isn't so hot...great deal if you're looking to buy a used car.

The car you love to hate.
By Waltersbuy

2006 INFINITI M35 Sport 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I love all the technology in this car. The interior is roomy and comfortable. The back up camera is so helpful and the push button start is very convenient. Car has a lot of power and gets going really fast! I have had many problems with the glove box rattling. Took it into the dealer and they replaced the glove box but it hangs a little on the left side. Brakes are HORRIBLE on the M35 sport. Had to replace all the brakes at 19,000 miles. If put on any other tires besides the OEM ones, then the car rides like crap, shaking on the freeway and all.

Back up camera, push button start, horsepower

Touch screen navigation! Voice activation that actually recognizes instructions! Better brakes! Quieter interior!