Used 2006 INFINITI M35 Consumer Reviews - 212 Car Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific M35 model:

Very nice
By AK99

2006 INFINITI M35 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Very nice car, with strong acceleration and a fantastic navigation system. Seems more special since there aren't that many on the road. Who knew cool seats would be the coolest feature ever.

Stays in control when taking corners fast. Subtle but strong styling. Easy to use information/nav console

Give passenger the ability to raise seats. They sit too low. Either widen the car or lower the roof...it looks to tall/narrow from the front.

Infiniti Forever....Dream Come True!!!!!
By Anthony

2006 INFINITI M35 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I've only had my M35x for 3 weeks and I have already vowed I'm never trading this car in!!!!!!! My friend bought a 2006 Volkswagen Passat and I was so jealous because he got his new vehicle before I had even made a choice on what I even wanted!! Went to a dealership on a whem, saw the M and fell head over heels. The premium package is worth every penny and the graphite interior is flawless. The Sound System and navagation is awesome. I just can't explain how much I love this car, its simply Best Luxury Car on the road!!!!!!

Navigation, Sound system, DVD Entertainment, Heated and Cooled Seats, Power Reclining Rear Seats, Safety Features.

None. This car is perfect in every way!!!

Love My M
By debun

2006 INFINITI M35 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I spent many months researching a lot of different cars and came down to the RL and the M35. The M35 won out and I cannot be happier. The dealer had the exact car I wanted (Diamond Graphite with Tech Package). The ride is solid, the car smooth without taking away the feel of the road and the acceleration is as good as my old TL. The sound system is awesome and I get lots of envious looks from people everywhere. I also want to say that the dealer Sewell Infiniti was terrific and they spent over 2 hours before I decided to buy the car just going over all the technology features. The other dealer I had gone to could not eve find a car with the Tech package.

Solid Feel, Push Button Start, all the Technology Package Features, Dealer Service

A little more Bass in the sound system, otherwise, nothing.

Still Waiting
By C. Hearn

2006 INFINITI M35 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This is my third, and best , Infiniti. (I35 and FX35)and I have yet to use the warranty on any Infiniti i have owned. This car runs great on regular no lead fuel and gets 25-26 Hwy. and nearly 20 in town. Excellent technology and teriffic comfort. There is no better value than Infiniti when the term is defined as reliability, comfort, features and quality. My dealer is great too.

The rear view camera, the navigation system, XM radio and the cooled seats.

Since I have never used it, you can shorten the warranty and lower the price.

Much better than a 300C
By CharlieMD

2006 INFINITI M35 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I've had my M35x for 5 months and find it almost perfect. Fun to drive in the snow. Runs fine on regular gas but still wish it got better gas mileage (averaging 17).

Except for a minor squeak, the fit and finish are fabulous. Nav system easy to use. Back-up camera is a hoot!

A remote starter would be a great addition. Adaptive cruise control needs to be perfected.