Used 2004 INFINITI I35 Consumer Reviews - 70 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2004 INFINITI I35 Consumer Reviews

Base 3.5L V6 4-speed Automatic - (70 reviews )

Yet to find anything better
By Jeff

2004 INFINITI I35 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I love my I35. It has great power for a V6, comfortable and reliable. I tend to drive this car pretty rough and it has held up to everything I put it through. I purchased mine used with 96k miles, I've owned it for 8 years now, going past 235k miles and have only made minimal repairs (power steering hose, oil cooler gasket, alternator(due to not being careful when putting oil in the car and it dripping down onto the windings), and the radiator(due to a minor accident)). To say this car is reliable is an understatement. I try to work on my own cars whenever possible and this car is very easy to make repairs on, when needed. When and if this car ever kicks the bucket, I will definitely be looking for another one as a replacement.

Well maintained Infiniti I-35, sold in Sept 2016
By Frank Maloney

2004 INFINITI I35 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

Rock solid car, strong, reliable engine, roomy passenger compartment, power and heated everything, and has a rear window shade. Replaced the radiator recently due to cracks. Replaced the struts assemblies. New BF Goodrich Tires only have a few thousand miles wear. Have recently replaced the factory stereo with a new Kenwood (Excelsior model) CD, stereo with all inputs, jacks. All major maintenance performed at Infiniti dealership. Oil always changed every 3,500 miles. Paint is still terrific. A few dings. Interior leather has a few small tears. This is a really good value. Sold the vehicle through CarLotz Auto Consignment in Richmond, VA (West Broad St location) in early September 2016.

Infiniti I35 17k miles!
By cardriver1234

2004 INFINITI I35 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I just recently purchased my 2004 Infinit I35 from an elderly woman who was the only owner of the car before I got it, Amazingly it only has 17k miles on it and it apart from a few small scratches on the outside the interior looks brand new! Great to drive, very quiet, and comfortable I am just completely in love with this car and think I definately got it for a steal at 9,000!

Fantastic car
By acarguy4

Car has been fantastic.
Over the past few thousand miles, I average 27.1 mpg.
I live in CO and love the heated steering wheel and seats.
Can't complain about anything.
Actually trying to find a car to replace both my F150 and I35 but cannot find one that matches the combination of these two vehicles.
The car just has too many features.
I bought it for 10k with 49k mikes last year.
There is no way you can find this reliability, these options and this mpg for under 10k...I wish they still made the I series...I hate the squished feeling of the new models.

Heated steering, mpg, heated seats, reliability.

Please revive the I series Infiniti!

Still Ticking!
By speed demon

2004 INFINITI I35 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I bought this car brand new SIX years ago! It's still running like a champ with 113,000 miles on it. (I'm an assertive driver, ok AGGRESSIVE) It's almost ready for second replacement of tires. I've only replaced 2 things, shocks/struts. (again, I don't drive like a grandmother and I live on country roads) and an engine gasket. Everything else has been regular maintenance. Drives great in snow, I've only been stuck twice in my country driveway. I don't usually keep cars this long.. I get tired of them, but I haven't found anything better for my money. Will keep for my teenage daughter to drive in a couple years. Probably the only car I would ever buy used.. if I could find one!

heated steering wheel, heated seats. dependability!

replaced by G sedan (rear wheel or AWD) bring back a front wheel drive, affordable luxury sedan!