Used 1999 INFINITI I30 Consumer Reviews - 45 Car Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific I30 model:

U.S. Market Nissan Cefiro
By newdriver

1999 INFINITI I30 4dr Sedan

I love this car so much! Infiniti dealerships know how to treat their customers right. I would definitely recommend this as a great, reliable used car to anyone looking to spend under $10,000. I managed to get a standard model with moonroof and homelink (garage opener) for less than $12,000. Some people might not like the fact that it is derived from the Nissan Maxima, but it's an excellent vehicle so that's a good thing! This is the second car that I have owned and I am NOT rich... If you are looking for an inconspicuous entry- level luxury 4DR, then this is a really good choice and has great reliability, features, and performance. Nissan's VQ engine is the best in the business!!!

Bose audio system, auto dimming rearview mirror, auto climate control, auto headlights

Bring the Cefiro back to the US! The G35 is a fantastic sport sedan, but there should be an entry level luxury sedan in Infiniti's lineup to compete with the Lexus ES350 and Acura TL.

Love my INFINITI
By Roxie

1999 INFINITI I30 4dr Sedan

I have owned and driven cadillac and mercedes and this car has it all! I will no doubt own another (if and when this one ever runs out of steam). And the standard BOSE stereo system is awesome - I'm hooked!

Back seat cup holders and air conditioner controls but they may have them now?

Infiniti I-cellent
By i30TX

1999 INFINITI I30 Touring 4dr Sedan

This is an excellent car--is very reliable, is extremely luxurious and extremely fun to drive. Right now I'm at 131,000 on my 1999 touring model-- this car can easily go another 160-170k without any problems. Maintenance and gas (ALWAYS USE PREMIUM IN YOUR I) can be a bit expensive, but the upkeep is a small price to pay for such an otherwise flawless machine.

INFINITI badge, performance, quality, handling, dash layout, SEATS

NONE.

I30 review
By Mark

1999 INFINITI I30 Touring 4dr Sedan

Mileage is 22 - 26 range. Runs well on regular, better on premium. Premium gives it better performance, while mpg doesn't significantly change

Interior is upscale

nice car
By be careful

1999 INFINITI I30 Touring 4dr Sedan

my family has been driving this car for about 2 years now (35000 miles) and we have not experienced a single mechanical or cosmetic problem. Great commuter car (25mpg) with heated seats, temperature control and bose stereo. I consider this a luxury car for midgets, anyone over about 5ft 10in has very limited space to move. interior materials are much nicer than a GTP and the i30 costs alot less than the 325i. I have never regretted myself buying the i30. However I still find myself dreaming of driving a convertible with the top down on a curvy road just as the sun is setting after a beautiful day. that i would trade my i30 for.

bose stereo, climate control, acceleration, and the heated seats do wonders on an aching back.

more hip and legroom. the driver and front passenger have little to no room to move their feet. also vents in the rear passenger area would maybe stop some whinning, with leather seats it seems to take for ever for the passenger back their to cool off. the back seat passengers for ever to cool off