Used 2006 INFINITI G35 Consumer Reviews - 190 Car Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific G35 model:

G35 has opened my eyes
By Cowher

2006 INFINITI G35 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I got this car after my 2006 Audi TT 225 Quattro's transmission died 3 times in one month. I bought it because I liked the new nissan 6cyl altima coupe. This was just as nice and was a large percent cheaper. I have owned saab, Audi and many other euro cars. For the price this car gives great performance looks and reliability. I put hankook ipike snow tires on it and I have powered through some of the worst new England snow storms this winter with ease. All in all when this car is dead I will most likely get another or go to the G37. I love this car!

Comfort, power, reliability, and the pure joy of driving this car. Man I love this car!

Harder paint (scratches easy), different display color, maybe blue. I just don't like orange

It's all about the Fun
By KentuckyDriver

2006 INFINITI G35 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I bought my G35 coupe in July. It has the 19" wheels, sports package, bluetooth, Bose, black leather with aluminum trim interior, and silver exterior. The day I drove into work it got noticed among all the BMWs, Lexus and Mercedes. G35s are unique and sleek looking cars, clearly standouts. After six months of driving in summer, fall and winter weather my rating is AWESOME! Smooth and quick acceleration, throaty exhaust, tight handling. I look for opportunities to drive this on curvy backroads and passing cars just for the thrill. Who the heck buys a sports car for gas mileage? Windows down, sun-roof back and Bose blaring is the life. One annoyance-seat belt keeps coming out of guid

Acceleration, exhaust sound, handling, unique look, heat/air dual control, hands free bluetooth, one-touch windows, keyless start

Seat belt guide. Get a 4-cylinder if you want better gas mileage.

2006 Infiniti G35 x
By NEPA Driver

2006 INFINITI G35 x 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Love this car. Have owned luxury SUVs, Audi, BMW and this is my favorite. It has pickup I could not believe. What acceleration. As for the gas mileage, I don't know why people are complaining. First, its AWD so expect less. Also use good brand name gas, at least the mid- grade. I get 20-21 MPG on mixed street and highway drives. Plus this thing is excellent in snow. Just push the Snow Button and off you go.

My favorite that sold me was the dashboard tilting when you get in or out. What a neat idea. I also like the keyless start. No doubt, I will get another one of these.

For some reason, I am not sure, but the seats could be a bit more comfortable. A bit tough on a long drive. Very tight legroom in the rear.

#1
By Jase

2006 INFINITI G35 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I bought a used 2006 G35 coupe this past Saturday and it drives great. I recommend a black leather interior; very clean feel. I have a silver exterior but I plan to get a paint job to black soon. Black on black "look-at- me" factor.

Exterior design, interior dashboard, taillights, xenon headlights, Bose audio system; basically the whole car!

There is a remote control way of opening the windows however there's no way of closing it. I suggest they install a way to close it as well.

safe/fun/fast car
By Brian

2006 INFINITI G35 x 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Bought used. Looked at everything. Kept coming back to the G35. Very quick and comfortable. A deer landed on the front end of the car going 60-65 mph with my wife and 2 young daughters in the car. Car sustained $8,000 of damage and we were all safe. The car was solid on impact. I hope it comes back as good as it was before the accident.

Handling, comfort, safety.