Used 2006 INFINITI G35 Consumer Reviews - 190 Car Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific G35 model:

should have bought a 3 series
By pablo24

2006 INFINITI G35 x 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

any comparison between this uncomfortable, gas guzzler to a "luxury" car is a mistake. it's fast, but wow, 18mpg combined and the seat controls biting my right leg and throwing my spine out of alignment make want to sell this thing today. it looks and drives fine, but anyone concerned with comfort and economics should avoid the g35x like the plague. i'll be the guy who leaves it running on the dc beltway and walks off the 495 parking lot to the nearest bar. good luck...

fast, awd is nice, back seats

mpg, front seats

Fun But.............
By jqlaw

2006 INFINITI G35 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I sold my E36 M3 and bought a 2006 G35 Sport Coupe.
It had 22K miles on it.
It's got great power, handles great and great brakes.
It gets lots of looks and sounds awesome.
But........
It ain't no BMW.
The interior is kinda cheesy, the clutch is horrible and the seat belts don't retract.

Don't get me wrong, I love it but I'm just not passionate about it.
The reason I picked it over an E46 M3 was the reliability.
Having the check engine light come on every other week on the M3 was a little frustrating.

Did I mention how great it sounds?
Especially with the sun roof open and the windows down.

Engine sound, acceleration, looks, comfort.

Interior quality, clutch, seat belts, gas milage

Fun to Drive - Beautiful to Behold
By Reg

2006 INFINITI G35 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I bought my Pearl White G35 Sedan with less than 50,000 miles and it has rewarded me with hours of fun and everyone looks with admiration at it when I drive. I love its 298 hp and smooth shifting manual 6. My second car is a reconditioned, manual 5 speed, 2.8, drop top BMW Z3.

Color, horse power, prestige, build quality, reliability.

Nothing

Makes a great used car
By BottleOSmoke

2006 INFINITI G35 x 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Just got an 06 with fewer than 30,000 miles on it for the price I paid for my Mazda3 in 04! This was also over $5000 cheaper than 07s with 50,000 miles! I test drove used 3 Series, an IS 250 and a Subaru Legacy. I thought this car handled better than all of them and only the Subaru was cheaper. Fun to drive, extremely comfortable and an excellent value.

AWD, leather interior, powerful V6, interior controls make more sense than newer models

Fuel economy

Love it
By Dev

2006 INFINITI G35 x 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I have had numerous vehicles including Mercdes Benz, Acrua, Honda, etc and I am nothing but impressed with my Infiniti. The AWD is AMAZING in the Utah snow storm, handles by far better and feels more secure than our newer Expeditions AWD system. I was skeptical as there is only one Infiniti dealership in Utah to service the car, but they have been amazing to work with. Always take care of me and are fair. The car is quick, agile and makes a nice healthy growl. Very posh ride and my friends LOVE that the rear seats recline making it a blast on longer road trips.

AWD, acceleration, audible "growl" under the hood, drivers preferred package. Love the car.

ONLY complaint is the location of power seat adjustments (on the side of the seat rather than on the floor), I have spilt a few drinks and it gulps it up and are sticky now. But other than that, LOVE my car. Will be coming back for another Infiniti.