Used 2006 INFINITI FX35 Consumer Reviews - 61 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2006 INFINITI FX35

View reviews for a specific FX35 model:

Fantastic Car and Precisely Priced
By FX35_Oman

2006 INFINITI FX35 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I love the exterior design, and the engine performance is very sporty. The ride is rough and no one can argue that!

Everything!

Better brakes perhaps.

2006 Infiniti FX35
By chetrack

2006 INFINITI FX35 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Car is great! Beautiful with a feeling of a real piece of equipment.

A feeling of elegance and mechanical excellence. Enjoyable solid feeling.

Better turning range - curved rearview mirror for better view of right-rear area.

Great car
By Sofia

2006 INFINITI FX35 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

We have driven the car for about 7 months and we absolutely love it. Performance is outstanding and it is great fun to drive. Interior and exterior design and quality beats anything else we have seen. We have three kids and can fit three child/booster seats in the back. Cargo space was much larger than expected!! It is wider than the competition and the FX is more practical to load. Great combination of design and performance. With AWD and the powerfull engine, gas mileage (16-21 mpg) is a bit low. It drives like a sport car but is still extremely comfortable. Most other SUVs feel like trucks but not this one. Great control on the road.

Luxury & quality feel, driving performance and design. Practical cargo space. Outstanding seating comfort. Well equipped (just about everything included). Rearview camera, intelligent key, BOSE sound system are all great features.

Improve gas mileage.

Could not be happier FX35 rwd
By malan

2006 INFINITI FX35 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Not only is this fun to drive, but my wife wants one now. I have had no issues and I don't see the issues people are having with the bluetooth. Both my wife's and my phones work very well. I can't believe the power and comfort of this vehicle. Gas is great. If I wanted better then 23 I would have bought a different car. Yes I feel the road some but that is the sports car in it. WOW!

The POWER of this thing is one to see. The bluetooth. Interior look and exterior of course. back up camera. I-key is very cool and works well.

Only improvement I would make is nothing to do with the car. I would have Infiniti train the owners better. I was treated like I was at a Carmax and not at a luxury car dealership.

Outstanding Vehicle!
By Jack Pot

2006 INFINITI FX35 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This vehicle is fun, fast and turns heads. Comfort is good--not much backseat room. Fit and finish are excellent as is the reliability.

styling, performance and interior layout.

Throaty exhaust can be toned down.