Used 2010 INFINITI EX35 Consumer Reviews - 27 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2010 INFINITI EX35

View reviews for a specific EX35 model:

Love it!
By Marykate

2010 INFINITI EX35 Journey 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Purchased just what I wanted! It is not too low or too high to get into. Drives like a dream and I have had not issues, not one. I would recommend to anyone who does not plan on having children for the long haul. I did have two car seats, and also hauled a rug in this thing. Not any complaints. Love it!

Point & Shoot
By Lucy

2010 INFINITI EX35 Journey 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Exceptional value with blistering performance. Even without the deal we squeezed out on this car it's still preferred over the X-3 and GLK. Feels like it's carved out of solid steel. Bose tunes will drown out the hip hoppers at the stop light. Handles the road without visible effort, just point and shoot and it goes where you tell it. I'm sure the 2011 model will roll in soon with the 3.7 liter and 7 speed transmission from the G but the current configuration is way more than you'll ever need so we pulled the triggr on this one. Gorgeous Dark Currant with Wheat and wheel package. Around view camera is the killer ap. Paid $36.6K vs $42.8 invoice. Can't wait for the next road trip.

Bose Tunes-one of the subwoofers is hidden in the spare tire center-very freaky Around View-it's like sitting on the roof watching where your vehicle is. Front seats that lay down Doors that go whoosh thunk

Crossbars should be standard with rails Remote rear door function Built in radar detector

Classy Sport-Luxury
By Yibbitt

2010 INFINITI EX35 Journey 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This car hauls! Fast. Powerful. Sexy. Edgy. Its a high energy joy ride that stops only when you turn it off to park it. With out a doubt its a pleasure to drive. It is thirsty though.

Tight driving, rips through the asphalt like it's eating dinner!

If gas mileage is improved you'd lose power, so if I had to change something I'd say make the cup holders bigger or space them apart better

Wow!
By veroite

2010 INFINITI EX35 Journey 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Love this automobile. I've only had it for a month, but, it has the attributes of a fine auto. It is smaller than I am used to (Nissan Murano) but I have adjusted well. I was pleasantly surprised - I got 18.5 miles per gallon basically in town driving. I did not expect it to do that well.

Surround view, sound system, peppy engine and interior and exterior looks.

Cargo cover as standard.

Smooth Like Butter-- typical Infiniti
By LMW

2010 INFINITI EX35 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This car drives,looks and feels smooth. Altho it is lite on interior space for storage and cargo, the aesthetics couldn't be better. This is my 3rd Infiniti and these just seem to be hallmarks of the brand. Cornering is very smooth and power is great. Fit and finish are wonderful, altho there is a very slight wind noise on the driver side. I purchased the AWD with Navi/Bose pkg which includes the Around View Monitor-this is an awesome feature that simplifies any kind of parking. I was disappointed to find that tonneau cover, homelink and tail gate opener near driver seat were not standard features on a car that retails for over 40K, but still very satisfied with my purchase. Beautiful car!

Around View Monitor; interior design and aesthetics; Smoothness and quietness of ride; Navi/Bose

Increase fuel economy; include more features which are standard on similarly priced cars (homelink, tonneau; increase leg space in rear seats