Used 2002 Hyundai XG350 Consumer Reviews - 106 Car Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific XG350 model:

Car&Hyundai Corp- Major Disappointment
By L. Nicolai

2002 Hyundai XG350 L 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

What we believed was a wonderful car has turned into a nightmare! It has major electrical problems - doors locking spontaneously, radio turning itself on & off, - what a challenge to get repaired. Numerous trips to dealership and countless hours on the phone to Hyundai Corp. Worst customer service ever experienced at corporate level!! Now, one year later, the problems have returned! A mere 28,000 miles on a 2004 automobile that is an absolute piece of junk!!!!! Forget the hype on the warranty. It is mere lip service!

Save all repair invoices. You will need them.

very good
By sonia

2002 Hyundai XG350 L 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

very nice for long trips

sun roof

no new impovement

2002 XG350
By Peter

2002 Hyundai XG350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

We were looking for a new car with a good warranty. My wife fell in love with this car and that was it. The 60000 mile or 5 year warranty and 100000 mile drive train warranty were major reasons for purchase. I have received numerous compliments about this car. It is a very comfortable ride with beautiful interior features. Luxury cars costing many thousands more dollars are no better than the XG350 as far as I am concerned.

Interior comfort and conveniences. Being able to use either automatic or clutchless shifting. Good gas mileage.

Better gear differential when shifting from 1st t0 2nd gears

Happy Customer
By Mike F.

2002 Hyundai XG350 L 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I've owned Honda and Nissan products and were very pleased with them. I decided to give Hyundai a chance so I could get a few more creature comforts without breaking my piggy-bank open. I must say that I am more than pleased with my decision. I have over 80000 miles on my XG350L and have never had it in the shop for anything. No other car I've ever owned was as comfortable, powerful and agile as the XG. Without question, the XG is the best deal in its class.

Heated, power seats with memory position for two people. Moonroof. Sports shifter.

Cup holders are bad. Cruise control doesn't handle downhill rolls very well (jerky). Add horn sound to remote door lock. Make fuse panel more accessable.

best car owend and driven
By casper

2002 Hyundai XG350 L 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

great car and speed econmy grouth gas miles was greatprice gas went up car ran like champ it had power to go with it speed was un stopable snow didnt even face tcs came trough like a champ tracktion was there at all types of weather and for crash test it did wat it was suppose to do bring my family home great car