In response to COVID-19, many dealers are offering at-home delivery.
and ask for details.

2020 Hyundai Veloster Consumer Reviews

Save as much as $3,610
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

A Thunder Butt thrill of a car !

Richard B., 10/05/2019
Turbo Ultimate 3dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl Turbo 7AM)

Bought a 2020 Veloster 1.6T (turbo) Ultimate in Thunder Gray Metallic, Black roof and cream /red trim interior and I could not be more pleased with it. Am a car nut from the 1930,,s (89 years old) and restored antique cars as a hobby thru the years, so am supposed to know a thing or two about automobiles, and this little package of fun beats the pack ! First , it is a sheer blast to drive, ( I do not RACE an automobile like some nutcake, but now and then do like to take some kid at the light for a few blocks down the road )......guess some folks look twice when they see an old codger get out from the Veloster , but I just smile and move on...... love the exhaust note, dual clutch 7 speed trans works smoothly in normal mode, electronics are superior to most offerings in the sport car field, the price was unbeatable for a fully dressed product that gets 34mpg ,and the Hyundai 5year 60 K , 10 year 100 K Power train Warranties are the leader in the field of warranties..........what I cannot understand is the lack of publicity this little package of dynamite gets in the Auto News publications. (Fake News in the auto mags., anybody??)

I get compliments everywhere....

Matthew Hutchinson , 10/08/2019
N 3dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

I traded in a 2017 veloster turbo, and could not be happier. The veloster N rips, I loved my turbo but the N is on another level completely. Buy one, you will love it

Sporty

Bruce, 11/02/2019
2.0 Premium 3dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 6A)

Nice car. Small, which is just what my wife likes. Lower than our previous vehicle, but not as low feeling as I thought. Pick-up is decent and overall we are very happy with the vehicle.

Ad
Build Your VELOSTER

Amazing value

Jusden, 12/18/2019
Turbo R-Spec 3dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

Balance of fun, performance, and utility. Nothing this good, this cheap on market.

R-spec is a great little car

Soonerfan, 11/19/2019
Turbo R-Spec 3dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

This is a seriously fun little car. Great on a back road. Quality and performance exceed the price.