Want an affordable car that stands out from the crowd? This three-door hatchback might win you over with its distinctive styling, impressive list of available features and reasonable price tag. Ready to learn more about Hyundai's unusual compact hatch?
- Lots of features for the money
- Both engines are reasonably fuel-efficient
- Three-door styling is unusual and distinctive.
- Not as sporty as it looks
- Has a harsh and noisy ride quality
- Acceleration is pretty slow with the base engine
- Despite a third door, rear-seat access and headroom are limited.