Why pay a premium for head-turning style? The Hyundai Tucson will look great in your driveway, yet it still delivers the value and versatility you expect from a small crossover SUV. The Tucson's turbocharged engine is a keeper, too. Ready to learn what else we like?
- Turbocharged engine delivers peppy acceleration and good fuel economy
- Plenty of advanced safety and infotainment features are available
- Comfortable ride on rough roads.
- Slow acceleration from the SE trim's non-turbocharged engine
- Clumsy low-speed shifting from the turbo engine's transmission
- Certain desirable items are only offered on the Limited
- Some interior materials look and feel cheap.