Used 2017 Hyundai Sonata Consumer Reviews

List Price Range

Used Sonata for Sale
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

worst quality of tires possible

abhinav, 09/14/2017
Limited 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

Within 5 months and 5000 miles of purchasing a new 2017 Hyundai Sonata, I had to replace 3 tires. With minimal or jerk or hitting the curb, the tires burst. If you think I drive poor, for a comparison, I have been driving a Rav4 for 25000 miles and still have excellent quality of tires in it. I'm done with Hyundai vehicles, I cannot drive in constant fear that when my next tire is going to burst. I'm really scared of going on highways on high speeds or take my family out in this car. I'm replacing this car as soon as I can.

Best value in town

Ketan Shah, 09/12/2017
Limited PZEV 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

Got this one after comparing to others in the market. Was able to add several promos on top of each other to get really good price for this car. Value wise this is way ahead of others...

Great car

Black, 10/22/2017
Sport 2.0T 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

The style is still eye catching and I love it

Love my ECO

Christi Rivera, 04/30/2019
Eco 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl Turbo 7AM)

Even though I have just purchased my Hyundai I am in love with it. It rides so good and the gas mph is amazing. The comfort of the seats and room inside are excellent. I was looking for a car that will be safe for my 16 year old to drive and I feel completely safe with this car.

Great Service

Patricia B., 11/02/2019
4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

I wasn't ready to buy a new to me car. My Father had left me his car in his will..I had put more money into it than I could afford and it was just time....I had a limited budget for a new car- Safety, reliability and price were factors but I just walked into our dealership and Daniel found the right car for me at the right price, Dad is still with me but now I am safer. Thank You!!