2006 Hyundai Sonata Consumer Review: 2006 Hyundai Sonata LX V6

2006 Hyundai Sonata - Consumer Review

LX Sedan (3.3L V6 5-speed Automatic)

2006 Hyundai Sonata LX V6
By mogulprinceton on

2006 Hyundai Sonata LX 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

I dont understand... When I fill my tank up it says 350 miles to empty every time but the MPG estimator say 318.6 CITY /477.9 HIGHWAY. My Sonata has 31,000 miles on it and its 7 years old. After while the car becomes uncomfortable on long rides a hour or so into the drive. It's hard to take off from a red light without the wheels spinning causing a ruckus. The body roll is insane when turning at spends higher that 15mph. The 235 @ 6,000 RPM and the 226 lb-ft Torque @ 3,500 Torque RPM is to much for the front tires.

The Infinity Sound System, The Antilock Brakes with Electronic Brake-Force Distribution and Electronic Stability Control with Traction Control. The Climate Control. .

The 235 @ 6,000 RPM and the 226 lb-ft Torque @ 3,500 Torque RPM needed to be reduce cause its to much power that the front wheels can't handle.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review
By mogulprinceton
on 07/21/13 15:03 PM (PDT)

I actually just spend $1,300 on 4 new SP Sport 01 A/S DSST Run Flat Ultra High Performance All-Season Tires and traction did get just a little better , but I keep for getting my Hyundai is not a BMW.

By aseries
on 03/23/13 09:54 AM (PDT)

Get better tires. I replaced my originals with the new Michelin high traction, quiet, extra-wide type. I have 68K miles and very little body roll for a family sedan. It's not a Miata, you know.