Used 2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Pricing
List Price $30,850 - $41,300
See other years
Aside from some option and trim changes, the Hyundai Santa Fe is unchanged for 2018.
- Plenty of standard features for the money
- Easy-to-use entertainment interface
- Generous warranty coverage
- Fuel economy is slightly below par
- Limited availability of advanced driver safety aids
- Cargo capacity falls short of some competitors
Read full review
Used 2018 Hyundai Santa Fe for Sale
Get more for
- Edmunds shoppers save money with a valuation on their trade-in
- Receive offers from our dealer partners fast
Features & Specs
Our experts like the Santa Fe models:
- Blind-Spot Detection
- Alerts you if it senses a vehicle in your blind spot while you're changing lanes.
- Multi-view Camera System
- Shows a top-down view of your SUV when you park, making it easier to avoid curbs and line up in the parking space.
- Lane Departure Warning
- Monitors road markings and warns you if it detects you're drifting out of your lane.
Rental Santa Fe Made Me a Believer
I have rented this suv for a week since my car is in the shop. I currently have a KIA Sorento. I test drove a 2015 Santa Fe before purchasing my Sorento. The issues I had with the 2015 have all been addressed in the 2018 Santa Fe I'm renting now. And I would have to highly recommend it. It has good acceleration, the visibility is much better than my KIA. It's more sporty looking. It sits up higher thanks to a "pumping" lever. The headrest is much more comfortable. I can see out the back window. The interior isn't as nice as my Sorento but it's got all the bells and whistles.
Same car great improvements
Had a 2014, same body style and looks but greatly improved. 60k miles on the 2014 nothing ever required maintenance. Passenger seat was not adjustable up-or down. Wife hated it. 2018 changed that. Same engine, same HP more power better gas mileage. Drove it home from dealer on freeway 29.9 mph. Nav and Blue Tooth great. Control by cell phone.
Wasn't even on our radar at first
We started with a list of about 15 to look at, culled the list to 11 to drive. This was on the bottom, because we just didn't have any experience with Hyundai, now we are believers. Out of all the top rated SUVS on US News, Edmunds, and Consumer Reports, this came in a resounding first for us. Reviews say that there isn't as much cargo space. We are band directors and professional musicians who play low brass instruments that take up a lot of room, this was a concern, until we loaded it with our instruments and still had plenty of room. Don't let that statement on the reviews keep you from giving this vehicle a good, hard look.