Used 2007 Hyundai Santa Fe Consumer Reviews

List Price Range

Used Santa Fe for Sale
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

A very reliable vehicle.

Randy H. Satre, 09/13/2019
Limited 4dr SUV (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

I bought this vehicle new in 2006 and just recently traded it on a newer vehicle. The Hyundai was very reliable, had good interior room and got about 21 miles to the gallon.The only issues I had with the vehicle were the electronic hvac controls never worked 100% accurately, even after the original controller was replaced. Also, the pulse windshield wiper only worked on one speed, not the 5 speeds it was supposed to have.

Amazingly Surprised...

Russ , 10/16/2019
SE 4dr SUV (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

My wife and I bought a 07 Sante fe from a private person. Bestest price ever with 105,000 miles. Leather Heated seats, sun roof etc. We wanted to go camping here in Co at Gross Reservoir. After hrs of searching for campsite, Ranger asked if we had 4wd. I said well yes, he suggested to go down road to 68j. As we progressed a sign stated DO NOT go any further unless you have a HIGH profile vehicle. At this point we could NOT turn around, a few NARROW turns came up and then the ROCKS and washed out road. Wife and I looked puzzled but me! Pushed forward. Anyway the path we were on was out of our league SO i thought for this vehicle. Our sante fe walked over rocks, ruts no road situation as amazingly smooth as any high profile vehicle ive had. Never been so impressed with a midsized suv in ALL my life, who built offroad vehicles in AZ. Highly recommend Hyundai Sante Fe..