Used 2007 Hyundai Santa Fe Consumer Reviews - 345 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Hyundai Santa Fe

View reviews for a specific Santa Fe model:

BEST MID SIZE SUV FOR THE MONEY
By gary

2007 Hyundai Santa Fe SE 4dr SUV w/XM (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

Being a auto tech for 20 plus I know what to look for, and after driving all in this class from acuras to toyotas we choose this, the only one complaint I have is rear isolation the rav 4 was better but the lack of gutless power of toys 4 banger I whent with the sante fe hands down bought the se fwd model, love it 24mpg average and almost as fast as my 66 skylark with a built motor go figure. offer invoice they will take it ask to see it, they will show you. traded in my 06 solara for this suv and I like it alot would never go back to a car.

price!!!!!!!!!

do some work on the rear suspension and fix isolation issues, but worth living with, cause everthing else wins hands down

Love The Car
By bob H

2007 Hyundai Santa Fe Limited 4dr SUV w/XM (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

Just purchased this vehicle, took ride from Florida to North Carolina. Santa Fe rode just like a car not a SUV. Owned car for 1 week now, put on 1500 miles and love it. Gas mileage not bad, 26-28 mpg depending on your speed on highway. Not Hybriid mileage, but acceptable. Nothing negative to say about car.

Power passenger seats.

Great SUV
By Benjamin J Giles

2007 Hyundai Santa Fe Limited 4dr SUV w/XM (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

I researched many different SUV's and test drove most of them. After all was said and done I selected the Hyundai Santa Fe Limited with FWD. I wanted all the options that the Santa Fe offered. I added 20" mag wheels with wide tires. I must say this is the best overall vehicle I have ever owned. It answers all my driving needs completely and I would suggest that anyone looking at a Honda, Toyota, Mazada, Kia or any SUV to strongly take a look and test drive the Fanta Fe Limited. This is, by far, the best vehicle, quality wise and safety wise that you can buy for the money you pay. I have never owned a Hyundai and never thought I would until I checked out the reviews and the vehicle itself.

Overall looks of the vehicle; Layout of the dash with the blue lights; Transmission auto/manual shift for my mountain driving; Sound system; My add on 20" mag wheels with the wide tires for better ride and sporty looks.

Automatic rear tailgate lift. A slightly larger DVD screen. Optional 20' mag wheels with wide tires to improve the ride and looks.

Not a Highway Vehicle
By three m's

2007 Hyundai Santa Fe Limited 4dr SUV w/XM (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

We bought the Limited with all the extras. Interior quite nice with leather, but after a 2000 mile trip a bit disappointing. Read all the reviews beforehand.....comfort for driver is good (power seat) but front passenger is lousy. Seats too short, power seat not available. Picking up road noise already and bumpier ride than expected. Cabin a bit small for front passenger afer a few hours and seats too short to rest legs, can't adjust seat enough to compensate. Did not expect comfort to disappear so quickly. It is definitely a lightweight in windy conditions also. Very disappointed.

Leather, hallogen headlights, blue dash lights. Corners beautifully and has lots of power merging into traffic. Rear defroster, XMS radio, sunroof.

Extra padding on seats, power front passenger seat, longer front seats, more sound control for road noise, better suspension for road trips.

Trailer pre-wiring
By drivetofly

2007 Hyundai Santa Fe SE 4dr SUV AWD w/XM (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

My opinion is that the trailer pre wiring package is a fraud. THere is no adapter to plug and play into the fittings on the vehicle. The wiring harness available from the manufacturer splices into brake lights. This should be considered a major manufacturing defect.

Generally, I like the vehicle. Nice ride, nice creature gadgets.

Lights on the inside should come on when you open the door. The E brake interferes with your foot a bit.