Used 2007 Hyundai Santa Fe Consumer Reviews - 347 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Hyundai Santa Fe

View reviews for a specific Santa Fe model:

Awesome SUV
By Fred

2007 Hyundai Santa Fe SE 4dr SUV w/XM (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

Don't be put off by the name Hyundai. They are building some of the best cars out there and the 2007 Santa Fe is no exception. The car is almost flawless in the fit and finish. The paint quality is superb. The gas mileage is around 22 which is pretty good for a seven seat SUV. The engine is whisper quiet even when cold. It is like getting a Lexus at half price! I hit a Deer with the Santa Fe going about 40 and killed the deer. The car only had a tiny dent on the bumber so you know they are built well. The 18" tires are nice and standard. Well done Hyundai!

Build quality, interior blue lighting, 18" tires, ride/handling, price, gas mileage,looks, safety features.

Better initial throttle response, no grab handle for driver.

t
By EZZWHO

2007 Hyundai Santa Fe Limited 4dr SUV AWD w/XM (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

the front end had a pinching noise when the steering was compleatly turned in either direction, And the car was in a compleate u turn with weight bearing down on which ever side the wheel was turned might jus be an isolated fault,

touring option, comfort, size, XM Radio, Interior looks great illuminated interior awesome at nite, Body contour awesome. AWD a must but have not needed it yet.

A longer appearance would have been a plus,

I WILL NEVER BUY HYUNDAI AGAIN!!!!!
By NEVER AGAIN!!!!!!

2007 Hyundai Santa Fe SE 4dr SUV AWD (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

Having previously owned a 2003 Santa Fe, when the new 2007 came out I had to have one. It was the biggest mistake I have ever made. Hyundai Motor America has been completely uncooperative in regards to warranty issues. Hyundai may offer a great warranty but don't be fooled. I was sold a lemon! The car has been in the shop EIGHT times since we bought it nine months ago. The car had a faulty engine coil, misfiring in the 5th cylinder (4 times), entire fuel system malfunction, improperly installed computer software and finally two bad oxygen sensors. We are so fed up that we are now selling the 2003 because we just need to cut all ties with Hyundai. Buyer beware!

For Hyundai to actually listen to their customers instead of giving them the run around. To actually print the truth in their warranty booklets!

Great Automobile!
By atticus1

2007 Hyundai Santa Fe GLS 4dr SUV w/XM (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

This is by far the best car that we've ever owned, and I'm not just saying this because my husband helped build it.It really is. Everyone who rides in it comments on the smooth ride and how quite it is. So far I've been averaging about 21 mpg (in-town/ highway), which is about what I expected. We've only had the car for about 3 months, but we've taken it on 2 trips. Preformed excellently on both. I love this car, and to be honest, I feel a little sorry for anyone who isn't driving one.

the smooth, quite ride; the leg room in the back; the storage space is awesome; XM radio; blue lights are pretty cool; gas mileage for an SUV seems right on target; warranty; I feel safe driving the santa fe.

None that I can see. This is a great car!

Great little ride
By WaxhawBoater

2007 Hyundai Santa Fe SE 4dr SUV (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

I was skeptical of the Hyundai Sante Fe after driving Jeep Grand Cherokee's for the last 13 years (I still have two of them) however; I am impressed not only from performance to design. I really like my Hyundai and Oscar at Lake Norman Hyundai, Huntersville, NC was great to work with.

Styling, interior and exterior

Seats seem a little stiff but not too bad. No pocket change compartment !!