Used 2007 Hyundai Santa Fe Consumer Reviews - 344 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Hyundai Santa Fe

View reviews for a specific Santa Fe model:

Great Automobile!
By atticus1

2007 Hyundai Santa Fe GLS 4dr SUV w/XM (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

This is by far the best car that we've ever owned, and I'm not just saying this because my husband helped build it.It really is. Everyone who rides in it comments on the smooth ride and how quite it is. So far I've been averaging about 21 mpg (in-town/ highway), which is about what I expected. We've only had the car for about 3 months, but we've taken it on 2 trips. Preformed excellently on both. I love this car, and to be honest, I feel a little sorry for anyone who isn't driving one.

the smooth, quite ride; the leg room in the back; the storage space is awesome; XM radio; blue lights are pretty cool; gas mileage for an SUV seems right on target; warranty; I feel safe driving the santa fe.

None that I can see. This is a great car!

Great little ride
By WaxhawBoater

2007 Hyundai Santa Fe SE 4dr SUV (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

I was skeptical of the Hyundai Sante Fe after driving Jeep Grand Cherokee's for the last 13 years (I still have two of them) however; I am impressed not only from performance to design. I really like my Hyundai and Oscar at Lake Norman Hyundai, Huntersville, NC was great to work with.

Styling, interior and exterior

Seats seem a little stiff but not too bad. No pocket change compartment !!

Catalytic Converter Gone Already?
By Disappointing

2007 Hyundai Santa Fe GLS 4dr SUV (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

I was first impressed, but quickly disappointed. After owning the vehicle for 2 weeks, the rear right tail light had built up condensation. Then the check engine light came on and found out that the Catalytic converter was bad....how can that be? I do not even have 8 thousand miles on the vehicle and I am dumping it. Oh yeah...one more thing...the stupid visor on the passengers side fell completely off...just hanging by a few wires.

The display

Quality Control is a must! Get all your folks Greenbelt Certified in Six Sigma. At least read a book by Dr. Demming!!

love my Santa Fe
By bloodclaws65

2007 Hyundai Santa Fe SE 4dr SUV AWD (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

Great fun to drive , great comfort , great reliablity , love the new design, nice performance , nice fuel economy 21mpg hiway like 24mpg , drove 800 miles very comfortable . happy with my Santa Fe .

everything , love to drive.

Needs a ipod input.

Too Early to Tell
By Pepper

2007 Hyundai Santa Fe Limited 4dr SUV (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

I purchased this vehicle because I really like the new body style on the 07. I looked at all the other comparable SUV's and thought I would take a chance on the Santa Fe because of the warranty. Really nice ride compared to my old Rav 4. Not too big but just right for my family of 4. I do alot of road mileage and am getting approx 24 MPG as stated for highway and 22 combined driving.

Blue lighting, comfortable leather seats, controls in the steering wheel, handle on the back hatch makes it easy to open, and sunroof

Both front windows should have auto up and down. Should be able to dim dash lights all the way down if you want, sometimes too bright.