During your search for a rear-wheel-drive performance coupe, you'll probably notice American muscle cars dominating the scene. But don't forget about the 2016 Hyundai Genesis Coupe. We think it provides enough performance to keep you satisfied, and Hyundai backs it with a long warranty. Read more to learn all the details on the Genesis Coupe.
- Responsive handling when going around turns
- Standard V6 engine is strong
- Lengthy warranty coverage.
- Uncomfortable ride quality in R-Spec and Ultimate trims
- Rear seat is too small for adults
- Fuel economy is below-average compared to the latest sport coupes
- Low-quality materials used for the stereo and infotainment system.