You don't buy a Hyundai to impress your friends -- not yet, anyway. The 2011 Hyundai Equus should impress potential owners, though. With plenty of power and an extensive complement of features along with fine build quality and value pricing, the Hyundai Equus makes a compelling choice for a large luxury sedan.
- Long list of standard features
- Presidential-size backseat
- Supremely quiet
- High-quality cabin
- Insanely low price for segment.
- Plain styling
- Modest low-end torque
- Longish braking distances
- Constantly having to explain why you bought a $60,000 Hyundai.