Used 2008 Hyundai Entourage Minivan Consumer Reviews

List Price Estimate

Used Entourage for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons

Wish I could afford another

Oilmover, 11/30/2009

After 5 months of exhausting research, shopping and driving them all, I was convinced the Entourage was the best. Now after 8 months of owning the van I wish I could afford a 2nd one. It's very quick, quiet and comfortable. MPG avg 18-19 around town and 22-24 hwy. An all around excellent vehicle that I feel very safe putting my family in. Check out the crash photos on the NHTSA site. Impressive. Even though I chose the Hyundai, I'm glad Kia\Hyundai settled on one van. I don't believe re-badging the same vehicle makes sense. My 2nd one will have to be a loaded-up Sedona EX.

Great Van

joekar2, 12/07/2009

Purchased new in July 09 as a dealership car with 10,000 miles. Just finished 10 week 9,500 mile trip, and could not be happier with this van. Plenty of room, comfortable, handled great (including mountain roads. More accessories than I even needed. Gas mileage was very good, 21.4 overall. City has been about 17.1 and highway has varied between 20.5 to 24.5. Only issue was with AC. Clicking on and off, but was fixed under warranty in another state than I purchased car in. My second Hyundai, and have been very pleased with warranty and performance. Is the top of the line.........NO! But price for what you get is superior to anything out there. Not to mention the warranty.

Awesome minivan for the price!

Matt, 07/26/2008

We purchased our 2008 Entourage a few weeks ago and love it! The ride is smooth and the space inside is roomy.Hyundai seems like there heading in the right direction, the only downside is the fuel mileage. But were very happy and would definitely recommend it before 34k Honda Odyssey!

Our experience.....

Shannan, 01/02/2009

We have had our Entourage for over a year, and have been overall happy with our van. As a family with 5 children, we give two thumbs up for spaciousness and being comfortable. I love the deep well in the rear for grocery shopping day. The two side auto doors are so helpful! I have found the gas mileage to be horrible at 17 mpg on the hywy. Also, I do not like that every time I fill up the van with gas....without warning, when it is full, gas spews out! I have to be careful.

Hyundai 2008 Entourage Limited

Southern Comfort, 06/05/2008

Overall we have found the van acceptable. Having traded a Pontiac ssei sedan for the van beacuse of medical reasons we've found many of the amenities of the sedan lacking in the van and not available as an option. However, for the task of carrying medical equipment it is acceptable. The large amount of room is pleasing. Gas mileage isn't great, especially for a 250 hp engine. The sedan got 19 mpg in town, 23 mpg on the highway and was a 3.8l, turbocharged 276 hp engine.

Too Bad Hyundai Axed the Entourage

clex2, 05/31/2009

So after almost 5 months of ownership, I can say that I am truly impressed with the Entourage. All the forum complaints on the power doors, wheel vibration, battery drain, and gas mileage have not been part of my experience. They van has been flawless since day one, except for a crooked Entourage emblem and broken conversation mirror, both of which were fixed under warranty. If they still made the Entourage, I would be recommending it to everyone. I guess the Kia Sedona is the equivalent, but from what I've read, the Entourage is a little bit more upscale, although at a slight increase in cost. If you can still find one, I bet you can get a great deal on this great minivan.

BAD WARRANTY

wizardsrepair, 05/29/2009

I bought this vehicle in March of 2009 and in the first two weeks I noticed a discoloring in the headlight lens which I was told would not be replaced under the warranty and now I am sitting at two month mark and I am having problems with my driver's seat rocking and popping and now I am being told that yjis also will not be a warranty repair. I will never buy another Hyundai again.

new entourage

Morpheus0052, 08/15/2009

I bought my entourage 6 months ago, limited. it is the best part of our trip, everyone is comfortable, room for things cups you name it. the trunk always has space to spare, not mentioning the center area in the rear, the side space between the seats and the door is grand. and the dvd system blows me away. besides it has inputs for consoles or anything else. it is by far the most quiet, stable, economic, fun to ride and drive and powerful (consider the engine size) car that I have ever ridden. I cant wait to take another trip. and for everyday use in the city. economy is better than the competition.

Love it!

lynel27, 03/11/2011

We bought our Entourage June of 08' and we have 3 little ones including on with special needs that uses a wheelchair and walker...it has suited us all well. We love how comfy it is and the only thing we wish we had gotten now is the built in DVD player.

Really great luxury van

Stacy H, 10/02/2008

I purchased my Hyundai van 2 months ago and have been very happy with the way it drives. It is very comfortable inside as well. I love the automatic side doors and the automatic back hatch door. It has a very smooth ride and great pick-up-and-go. But, the gas mileage is terrible. I expected to get at least 15mpg as advertised, but I only get at best 12.5mpg around town. Apparently that is what most owners are learning. Overall I am extremely satisfied with the Entourage. I hope Hyundai is able to improve the gas mileage in the future.

51050