Used 2007 Hyundai Entourage Consumer Reviews - 158 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2007 Hyundai Entourage

View reviews for a specific Entourage model:

Awesome Family Hauler
By Josh

2007 Hyundai Entourage GLS 4dr Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

We were lucky to find this van with low miles at a great price! We've taken it on 3 long road trips and each time we return we're even happier with the van. It's roomy and very comfortable to drive. This van has a ton of power! Great for passing and for high speed driving. Our only complaints have been the steering wheel shakes at higher speeds and there is a bit of a clatter when it's first started, especially on cold days. Also having a difficult time keeping it aligned, always pulls a little to one side even right after new tires and alignment. You can drive this van all day at 90mph and it's perfectly content, doesn't feel like it's even working hard. The van also corners very well, feels very stable on corners. It's easy to remove the middle row seats and the rear seats go right into the floor. Great van!

Creature Comfort
By Dayne Weiss

Great overall minivan.

My Second Entourage!
By Jesse

2007 Hyundai Entourage GLS 4dr Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

I purchased an '07 Entourage after having a Dodge Caravan. Light years better! I use the vans for my dog grooming business (pick up/deliveries) so my vans are worked hard. I put about 30k miles annually, all city traffic. My '07 now has 140k miles and still going. I'm sorry Hyundai discontinued this model. The '16 KIA Sodona received bad reviews so I just purchased a used '08 Entourage with 41k mikes. I anticipate the same amazing quality and reliability! I love these vans. Great pick up on them too!

Stay away from hyundai entourage..run and never lo
By Amanda

2007 Hyundai Entourage Limited 4dr Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

This car has a defect with the starter and wiring..something defective with the antitheft system. You will regret buying so don't. We paid 11,000 and asked to trade in a month later offered 3,000 by the same joke of a dealership. Van randomly does not start. Ongoing issue since purchase. Key Hyundai service dept has been totally useless. Sales dept was not honest and upfront about the vehicle's issues. DO NOT expensive mistake our family made.

I wish they would build the Hyundai Entourage again!!
By Arthur Tate

2007 Hyundai Entourage Limited 4dr Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

I LOVE this van!!! I have almost 230K miles on it and I have loved every minute, every mile. I really wish Hyundai would build it again. I know someday I will have to replace it, but if history is any indicator, it won't be soon. So, Hyundai, you have time to re-tool and build me a new one! Go for it!! Please!!!

Ride, comfort, mileage, economy, reliability, options, just everything about it!

I can't think of a thing!