Used 2007 Hyundai Entourage Consumer Reviews - 157 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2007 Hyundai Entourage

View reviews for a specific Entourage model:

Do NOT buy or patronize this Product
By Shana

2007 Hyundai Entourage Limited 4dr Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

Its not good to say that I was cheap because I just happen to get my money's worth paying less which is 10,000 to 15,000 dollars compared to Toyota Sienna or Honda Odyssey. We bought and wasted 31,000 dollars for this PIECE OF JUNK. After sales service is WORST. They always advertise how great their warranty is, but, its just an advertisement. Auto sliding doors are always jammed. Instrumentation panel is not reliable. Cruise control does not work properly. Sharp edge on the steering wheel.

Although, I have not been to any accident, I just hope the air bags (rear side curtains, front and side) would work because honestly when I bought this vehicle - SAFETY was the top priority.

Do NOT BUY a Hyundai Entourage EVER
By skipper83

2007 Hyundai Entourage SE 4dr Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

We got our Entourage when it first came out cause we love hyundai cars, and needed a bigger family vehicle. We loved this vehicle until we started having major issues with it. We have already had to have the entire electrical system of the van replaced after only having it 11/2 yrs and it needs to be replaced again. Our power doors are a nightmare. They close then open right back up. When they actually do close the track keeps going even after the door is closed. When we pull on the door handles to open the doors they don't open. With in the last 9 months our van has been in the shop over 8 times, for the same things over and over again.Now i understand why you need the warranty they offer.

Love that the safety features come standard, which they should in any vehicle you purchase. Love how our family of 5 fits along with our great dane and our pit bull, along with all our bags. Can haul alot of big items inside as well.

The power doors really need alot of work as well as the entire vehicle in general. Usually when u trade in an old car its to get one that reliable, not for one that's worse than what you traded in. In my honest opinion Replace all these Hyundai vans,if you don't have problems give it time you will.

Wish I didn't buy it!
By vmats

2007 Hyundai Entourage GLS 4dr Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

We paid for the extended warranty and glad that we did! Brakes started squealing within the first six months, tires did not last as long as they should have, battery died after about 50000 miles. They have had to change the air compressor, the fuel sensor, and a few other parts. We have had to get it towed twice.

The dealership is wonderful. Love the size of the van.

It needs to be more reliable of a vehicle

Piece of Junk
By Carolina girl

2007 Hyundai Entourage Limited 4dr Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

Bought van 2 years ago and it has been in the shop 11 times. 3 new batteries, 2 new oxygen sensors, 2 tension pulleys.....it just goes on and on. 25,000 miles and the Michelins wouldn't pass inspection they were so bald. Brakes were starting to squeal. Decided to trade and even with rebates etc we lost 5 grand! It was losing $1000 in kelly blue book every month. Do not buy this van you will regret it and be so far in debt on it you can't get out!

Good roadside assistance. That is good because I promise you will need it repeatedly

Great Car
By Jim Proulx

2007 Hyundai Entourage Limited 4dr Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

I like the car very much. It is fun to drive. I also like the safety features. I like the room it has for hauling.

Seating is very comfortable. Backup sensors. Power back and side doors. Great Radio and sound system. Easy to enter and get out of. Third row fold down seats.

Bluetooth. Navigatioh System. Light on dash to show when headlights are on Warning to let you know when signal light is not turned off. Folding center seats. Back up camera.