Just because you're buying a compact sedan doesn't mean it has to be boring. The 2016 Hyundai Elantra is one of the most stylish small sedans on the market, and we like how its generous feature content gives it a strong value proposition. Find out more about the Elantra and what makes it appealing.
- Generous features for the money
- Large trunk has plenty of room for your stuff
- Cabin is quiet on the highway
- Long warranty coverage.
- Limited headroom for taller adults
- Mediocre acceleration with the 1.8-liter engine
- Somewhat stiff ride quality.