Do you need some extra space from a small car but don't want a full-blown crossover or SUV? In that case, it's definitely worth checking out the 2016 Hyundai Elantra GT. This hatchback gives you plenty of cargo-carrying versatility, and its agreeable road manners and generous standard features make it pleasing to own. Ready to find out more?
- Hatchback design is spacious for cargo
- Cabin looks sharp and is fitted with high-quality materials
- Comes well equipped with standard features
- Generous warranty coverage.
- Subpar fuel economy by class standards.