Used 2008 Hyundai Azera Consumer Reviews - 49 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2008 Hyundai Azera

View reviews for a specific Azera model:

Very Pleased Azera Owner
By Azera owner

2008 Hyundai Azera Limited 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

This car will not disappoint you. It offers many luxurious features at a fraction of the price in comparison to Lexus. It is truly a pleasure to drive. It is equipped with ample power for safe passing and responds well on hills and navigating turns. I highly recommend this vehicle to anyone looking for a car with style and grace - it more than measures up to Lexus or BMW.

Power fold mirrors, ample storage, tire pressure monitor, power adjustable gas/acceleration pedals, power telescopic steering wheel, infrared rain sensor, heated seats, comfortable seats, 8 airbags, and ample leg room.

Darker interior - light beige is hard to keep clean. Better marketing strategies - this car is not promoted nearly enough. The car is absolutely beautiful - why not show it off - showcased it with more aggressive advertising - stop hiding it behind the Genesis !!

Dont Believe the Hype
By toalie

2008 Hyundai Azera GLS 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

After 6000 miles, I have had several problems, mostly electrical. The air bags were broken 1 week after purchase, and my driver seat moves backwards while driving. The finish of the dashboard is separating around the airbag housing. The car drives well, but I fear that it will be falling apart in a few years. After this experience, probably wont buy another Hyundai.

interior styling, xm radio, decent fuel economy

engine is noisy in cold weather, improve quality of interior finish material, electrical system

Don't look any further!!!!!
By Bill

2008 Hyundai Azera Limited 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

This is my third Hyundai, my two others were Sonata's. I loved both of those but after upgrading to the Azera this is by far more bang for the buck than BMW,Lexus or any other high end car this size. I'm getting 28-30 mpg on rural roads at 45-50 mph and 32-36 highway at 70mph.Powerful 3.8 ltr and great mileage to boot! Try and find one coming off lease and save big$$$$$.

I love the power fold in side mirrors and power rear window shade. One touch power windows and sunroof is also very convenient.

Smooth and quiet ride on good roads but a little weak in the suspension over bumps and pot holes

WOW What a Car
By Mary & Jim

2008 Hyundai Azera Limited 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

Have had Taurus's since 1986. Went to look at a new Sonata and saw this used 08 Azera. We fell in love and a short test drive was all we needed. I've driven BMW's, a Lexus and this is right at the top with them, only less expensive. We can't say enough about the car. Ride is smooth and quiet. XM Radio and stereo system is top notch. Power fold mirrors are the cats meow. Driver 1 and 2 position seting should be on all cars. So many features We are very impressed. If you are looking for a car and a value for your money you should drive one of these and purchase it. Oh, by the way.... The wife hardly lets husband drive it......it's hers.

All features are our favorite.

shoot this car
By hundai azera

2008 Hyundai Azera Limited 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

I loved this car for the first two months. Since then I have had nothing but problems. So many rattles and clicking noises. I hate this car now. I have had it in the shop so many times I have lost count. I am sick and tired of the dealership telling me the car is fixed and then driving it home, the same noise occurs. I am ready to shoot it and put it and me out of misery.