Used 2007 Hyundai Azera Sedan Consumer Reviews - 137 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2007 Hyundai Azera Sedan

View reviews for a specific Azera model:

It's the little things.....
By Lars

2007 Hyundai Azera Sedan Limited 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

Awesome car when it comes to horsepower, handling, and comfort. Sketchy when it comes to overall integrity of the car. Little rattles everywhere! One major metal to metal noise under the car that I can hear through the console that is driving me nuts and my dealer can't seem to hear it! Checked a TSB and found that mine had a "fix" for such a noise but it didn't help it at all. My dealer seems lost and now won't agree that there is a noise! Taking it to another and it gets fixed or it goes.

HP, ammenities,style

MP3 plug,better integrity to eliminate rattles! Quality of the leather seats seems to be a little cheaper than most out there.

will buy another
By Wiregrass

2007 Hyundai Azera Sedan Limited 4dr Sedan w/XM (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

Great car for trip, drove to Niagara Falls Canada average 28 plus mpg around town getting 24 mpg, my sons want to borrow it when they are going on trips

the memory setting for each driver, I am 6ft 4 and have plenty of room

a little stiffer suspension

love this car
By James

2007 Hyundai Azera Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

I have owned my Azera for 3 months. We went on a 1700 mile road trip last week. This car is fun to drive, comfortable, quiet, and very responsive. It has the 3.8L V6, and it only has 3500 miles on the odometer. It should get better mileage when it is broken in. I checked the fuel economy and got 28.3 mpg. It holds the road well around curves and when you need to pass on a two lane road the response to a little pressure on the gas peddle is awesome. In conclusion, for the price you can not beat the Hyundai Azera in my opinion. This car is sweeeeet.

Performance, quite ride, comfort, fuel economy, power seats with adjustable lumbar support, style, fuel economy.

I have been thinking and I really can not find anything worth mentioning. I guess I could say ... keep up the good work.

Great in the sun not in the snow
By junelle fisher

2007 Hyundai Azera Sedan Limited 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

Car is very Nice love the comfort and design and very sporty not very good in snow and paint starting to chip near wheel Wells tires not good in rain or slush or very little snow steering wheel wood grain finish coming off like is chipping

heated leather seats and sun roof fractures on steering wheel radio volume and cruse

New design of tires and undercoating more so paint doesn't chip putting rear shade button in diff area every time you get in you hit that button

Love my Azera Limited
By Donna

2007 Hyundai Azera Sedan Limited 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

In the past I have purchased/driven Honda Accords, Toyota Avalon, VW Passat, Mazda 6 but this Hyundai Azera is the best car I have had yet. A friend who has a new Cadillac STS drove my Azera and could not believe how much it was like his Cadillac. I call the Azera my poor man's Cadillac. Drives wonderful in the snow and ice (good tires). Current mileage at 11,000 miles is 19.6 mpg. But it runs great on regular unleaded, saving me the cost of premium fuel. A few bad paint spots, paint seems soft. But beautiful gold color, etc. No problems at all. Purchased with Ultimate package.

Heated power seats, leather seats are ultra soft & comfy, heated windshield washer fluid nozzles, tires handle snow & ice like a dream. Premium sound system, sunroof, telescoping steering wheel, adjustable pedals.

Tougher paint. Paint blemishes too small to have fixed but a disappointment, paint scratches easily.