Used 2006 Hyundai Azera Consumer Reviews - 302 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2006 Hyundai Azera

View reviews for a specific Azera model:

azera
By john

2006 Hyundai Azera Limited 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

have only had it 3 weeks but it is a very nice car, bought for wife and she really enjoys it, very quite on the road, no outside noise nor vehicle noise. would reccommend it to anyone and have to several co-workers. would buy again, lot of car for the money

teloscoping wheel, audio controls on wheel, style of car

softer leather on seats

Surprised!!
By Sky

2006 Hyundai Azera Limited 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

Got Limited Today and so impressed. 3.8L powerful engine enough for sports car like driving. Wood trim interior feels like 50k luxury car. Can beat tons of standard feature with this price. Totally surprised Hyundai can build this quality cars. Satisfied

Instrument pannel. Sound system, Quiet ride, etc..

Gas mileage please

A 2 Hyundai family
By Don

2006 Hyundai Azera Limited 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

This is an incredible automobile from the standpoint of quality, features and comfort. It is a real head turner and I've had people ask what is that car? I live in a relatively upscale suburban area so there is plenty of "emblem snobbery", so I smile when people tell me what an attractive car I have. We have had Acura TL's for the past several years which we leased. In Jan. I bought a 2006 Sonata LX6 and was so satisfied with it that after test driving the Azera last month I bought that for my wife and as the "family car" so I can have an excuse to drive it. It's one of the finest cars that I have ever driven, and I've had a few.

The overall look of the car and the quality that it exudes. The power window shade is a great touch along with all the options that are part of the total package simply add up to an awesome driving experience. There is so much interior room and total comfort for driver and passengers. Total value.

Maybe a little better gas mileage and a GPS option. Otherwise it's close to being the perfect luxury value.

Great Ride with Azera
By CJ

2006 Hyundai Azera Limited 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

I have Azrea for 5 months now. It rides so good. Just give it a test drive. you will feel what I meant. It is very very silent even over 80 MPH and has horse power for gallop. Room is very large and spacious. if you lease it and buy it after the lease, you can lock monthly pay around $300.

Quiet cabin, horse power, safety features

Gas mileage is not that good though. it goes 15~16 in city, and 22~24 on HWY. (even if I am a gentle driver.)

Beautiful Rear End!
By Robert K.

2006 Hyundai Azera Limited 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

Look at the rear of the Hyundai Azera. Notice the beautiful tail lights and tail pipes. There is a nice bulge over the rear wheels. It is the nicest rear end of any car I have seen! The car is roomy, well thought out, loaded with useful features, and has a powerful engine. I drove from Miami to NY and back and averaged 24mpg at 77mph. Around town I am only averaging 14.5- 15.5mpg. I can't figure out other Azera owners claiming over 20mpg around town. The fit and finish is top notch. The car is very quiet at highway speeds. Good brakes and excellent handling in heavy rain. This car is as satisfying to own as my previous 5 Lexuses were and for a lot less money. This car is a great value!

I love the power sun shade, rain sensing auto wiper setting, logical & useful controls, and huge trunk.

Better bass response from upgraded stereo. Add radio station tuning controls to the steering wheel and redesign the buttons to make them less likely to activate unintentionally . Include a basic tool kit. Computer functions on dash (in yellow) should match the rest of the display.