Used 2005 HUMMER H2 Consumer Reviews - 124 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2005 HUMMER H2

Base 6.0L V8 4x4 4-speed Automatic - (124 reviews )

Best all aroun Suv
By Janis

2005 HUMMER H2 4WD 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

I am very happy with this vehicle. Have driven other Suv's Cadillac Escalade etc. and feel with the hummer you get more bang for the buck. Love the roomy interior and although it is a large car, I don't feel I have to many problems parking. Fuel is a draw back but the Cadillac escalade only gets an average 13.9 and runs on premium I am getting 11.00 and use regular. Except for fuel mileage I absolutely love this vehicle.

Large roomy interior. Leather seats, Navigation system, the ride is very smooth and I really love the seat warmers in the winter That is my favorite feature

fuel economy

Truth about Hummer
By Chris Garcia

2005 HUMMER H2 4WD 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

Awesome truck!!!! Gets lots of attention, you must feel comfortable driving large vehicles to drive this daily. Terrible gas mileage, but the ride and power make up for it.

Luxurious and functional interior,air ride, engine is powerful and smooth and responds with authority

Spare tire placement, I spent about $1000.00 on exhaust, intake, and reprogrammer and the best power improvement was when I took off the spare tire.

hummer
By Lisa Klein

2005 HUMMER H2 4WD 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

We live in Iowa, we've had about 18 inches of snow so far this year and I don't have to worry about getting around, I can drive any where and feel 100% safe. The only regret I have so far is there is no complete third row seat offered. Otherwise am completely happy.

Space inside, DVD in back seat headrests, reliability and comfort.

No Title
By Jim

2005 HUMMER H2 4WD 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

I love my H2. I would not buy any other SUV (maybe an H3). It goes anywhere I want to go. And it has power and torque to spare.

Heated leather seats.

Fuel economy.

H2 - Safety Design
By MACCKS

2005 HUMMER H2 4WD 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

My husband recently hit a tree and totalled our $71,000 05 H2. How do you total a HUMMER? The H2 front end impact design shifted the "energy" absorbed by the accident under the vehicle instead of into the passenger seating area. Thus, damaging the frame, transfer case, rear end housing, etc. He walked away with only a seatbelt bruise. We are convinced this vehicle saved his life and can't wait to buy another!

Size, attention, luxury truck, roominess, XM Satellite, 17" West coast DVD, 20" Foose rims and Toyo tires, rear camera a must! 3rd row seating. It truly drives - LIKE NOTHING ELSE!

Rear passenger climate control.