Used 2005 HUMMER H2 Consumer Reviews - 124 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2005 HUMMER H2

Base 6.0L V8 4x4 4-speed Automatic - (124 reviews )

005 Hummer H2
By Kevin

2005 HUMMER H2 4WD 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

Love it. Drives excellent, Attention Getter. You either love it or Hate...and the Tree Huggers Hate it., of course. I wave when they go by.

Love the spacious interior, and the feel on the road. Very Smooth, not like a bulky Truck and beat you to death suspension.Very Smooth Ride.Leather Seats wrap you in luxury, turn on the seat heater and get you some coffee otherwise your will fall asleep. Great for towing. I pull a 5000 lb Race car

A little more power for pulling...since I tow a 5000 lb trailer. Maybe go to the Technology the new GM trucks have...for going to 4 cylinders on the highway for more MPG.

Give this Hummer a 10!
By chris

2005 HUMMER H2 4WD 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

Stand out design, extremely comfortable driving experience, go anywhere off road performance and not one issue... my experience has been a 10!!

Chromed Billet rims, spare tire holder, H2 skidplate, overall design and the great interior.

Improve the mpg and I'd keep it forever.

Hummer H2
By Mike

2005 HUMMER H2 4WD 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

The Best SUV out there. People need to top comparing the gas mileage to a car that’s ¼ of its size!

I drive it really hard and get about 9 mpg in the city when driving lightly you get about 13 mpg. On Highway at speeds of 85 mph I get about 10 and speeds around 65 mph I get about 14 mpg. It's how fast you take off is where the gas goes.

Not sure yet, I keep finding out new things about it each day.

Gas Mileage.

Ryan's Ride
By Rtzz55

2005 HUMMER H2 4WD 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

Overall quality is excellent, I knew the mileage was poor before I bought it, and I would buy it again. Rides very nice. Great power. The only thing I would change is to have a little leg room in the back seat.

You can't stop it. Last year during a blizzard, I pick-up all my friends on the way to the bar, We drove around three cars stuck in the middle of the street, we honked as we went by!!!

More leg room in the back seat.

Hum to Hummer
By Joseph Manuel

2005 HUMMER H2 4WD 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

No regrets into leasing this hummer once in a life time opportunity. Now I can always say I owned a hummer.

No Hump to large

Lack of interior space bad design.