2018 Honda Ridgeline Consumer Reviews - 53 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2018 Honda Ridgeline Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Ridgeline model:

Tacoma killer
By C parker

2018 Honda Ridgeline RTL-T 4dr Crew Cab AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Hands down best driving truck or car I've owned. My Last Tacoma rode like short bed jeep and terrible gas mileage. Getting 23 in town and solid 28 hwy. Not bad awd truck. This blows my Tacoma TRD 4wl out of the water. Just don't take ridgeline true off Rd. Not much clearance, and I can't find engine skid plate yet, it needs one.

Great Pickup Truck!
By S. Sue

2018 Honda Ridgeline RTL-E 4dr Crew Cab AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Look at the reviews on Youtube to make sure it's the right truck for you.

My New Ridgeline has Worked Out Well
By John McCabe JR

2018 Honda Ridgeline RTL-E 4dr Crew Cab AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Honda does not offer many deals for the Ridgeline. Ridgeline rides like a car and not a truck. Mileage is good for a truck. I do not understand why Consumer Report finds the information system so complicated, works for me. Only owned for a little over a month, but more then I expected. Very easy to get into and out of this vehicle. Pleanity of head room and comfortable seats.

Drove E'm All - Ridgeline Wins, Hands Down
By Al

2018 Honda Ridgeline RTL-E 4dr Crew Cab AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

This little truck is perfect for my needs. While its not the brawny-ist of the small truck crowd, In my opinion It's the best all-around small truck. It meets my needs for towing and hauling. It surpasses my needs in all other categories (comfort, performance, features, ride, usefulness, size, etc.). This is a well built, high quality vehicle with lots of innovative features. Based on honda quality and durability, I expect many years of use. Watch out, if you drive one, you'll be hard pressed not to buy it.

Woow!
By Emmett

2018 Honda Ridgeline RTL-E 4dr Crew Cab AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Just bought the truck but am enjoying it. Comfortable. Only thing I don't like is the fact that the tail gate does not lock.