Used 2007 Honda Ridgeline Consumer Reviews - 121 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2007 Honda Ridgeline

View reviews for a specific Ridgeline model:

35K and still Great
By Spylake

2007 Honda Ridgeline RTL 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB w/Navi (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Not a reel truck? So what. It does what most owners need with more comfort, safety and refinement than any pick-up I've ever driven. 30 sheets of plywood laid flat? No problem. Bales of hay? NP. 1,500 lbs of concrete? NP. 40 sacks of fertilizer or horse feed? NP. Towing a 26 foot Catalina 250 (sailboat). NP. Commuting 3 kids to school, rowing etc. NP. Taking a family of five on vacation with all the toys they need. NP. REAL truck owners are just jealous of our trunk, independent suspension, squeak and rattle free interior and reliability.

Trunk, ride comfort, practicality, refinement, reliability, composite bed. I love giving REAL truck owners their first introduction to the Ridge. The skepticism leaves them about the same time I show them the plywood wide bed and pop the trunk.

A diesel hybrid would be ideal. A few inches in bed length. Reworking the c pillars and bed rails. If Honda stays in the truck game I will be curious to see what a Generation II Ridgeline looks like.

I love my Ridgeline!
By Soundman

2007 Honda Ridgeline RTS 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I bought my 07 Honda Ridgeline used with only 7K miles on it and it was 1 year old from date of purchase. I have driven all wheel drive vehicles before and this is the most all the time sure footed drive I have ever experienced. I couldn't go back to a 2 wheel drive vehicle again. I was driving a new Honda Element and hated it so I traded it for the Ridgeline. If you need a truck every once in a while but like the SUV all wheel drive handling then buy a Ridgeline.

I love the trunk in the bed. All pickup should have one. It is huge and has a drain plug so you can ice down your drinks for tailgating etc. It handles super in any condition. The all the time all wheel drive is so sure footed you can blow through any bit water puddle or dirt road anywhere.

None.

HondaLover
By HondaLover

2007 Honda Ridgeline RTS 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

What's not to love about this truck? When you price a Tacoma 4 door and see that you can buy a 4wd Honda, well that's a no brainer. The ride is so much better than a Ford, Toyota, Chev. It's a truck that will last almost forever. Comfortable driving, easy access/egress, transmission is very smooth. Getting groceries and just placing them in the storage container in the bed, have something leak, no problem, just pull the plug and hose it out. I love the way the back seats fold out of the way. There is tons and tons of room for for vacation. Find an antique, no problem. Love to garden, well this truck is like a best friend (never let you down). Bottom line, this is the most truck for the money.

The storage just goes on forever. The comfort of the ride. Gas mileage, face it, 20 mpg avg is not bad at all and it doesn't require premium gas like Toyota. We really like the size of the truck. My wife says it's so easy to park and fits our garage perfect. Trust me, you can't go wrong.

Really, none.

Best of both worlds
By Joe M

2007 Honda Ridgeline RTL 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB w/Navi (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This is my second Ridgeline, 45,000 miles on it, and I finally had to do brakes. Other than that oil changes and tire rotations. I am averaging 17 mpg with mostly city driving. I commute 35 miles per day 6 days a week on all back roads other than the last 5 miles of the trip is highway. Love this truck. It does everything I need and the trunk is the best.

Interior room, trunk, XM radio and the Navigation system.

Wish the bed was a foot longer and a throaty V8 would be a bonus.

Best truck I've owned!
By STINGREY0007

2007 Honda Ridgeline RTS 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I bought this truck to replace my Nissan extended cab pickup for a couple of reasons only. I wanted to use this for long trips and accommodate more people comfortably and be able to haul small stuff including yard waste, pull small trailer with riding mower etc, etc. I have looked at all brands and came to conclusion that the Ridgeline gives me the best value for my money plus Honda's excellent reputation. So far my ridgeline has been performing well with no major hiccups. A few times the tire pressure monitoring light came on during cold days and disappear after the truck had been running for some time. That was it, but I'm still on the look out in case it happens again.

The bed lockable storage is awesome. The interior is roomy and flexible for hauling large stuff. Rides like a car, handles well and plenty of get up and go for me. The stereo and cd player is very good. The one I like the most is the 4-wheel drive capability. It's there when you need it. I love it.

Telescoping steering wheel is a must. The fabric seats stain easy and are a bit hard to sit on after a long drive. Fog lamps should be standard for this model. Gas mileage needs substantial improvement, 14.5 to 16.5 city and 18 to 19 hwy driving is not acceptable to me. Reason enough to trade soon.