Used 2007 Honda Ridgeline Crew Cab Consumer Reviews - 120 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2007 Honda Ridgeline Crew Cab

View reviews for a specific Ridgeline model:

This is a great truck
By dog

2007 Honda Ridgeline Crew Cab RT 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

It will pull my ski boat, and looks good doing it. Interior room wonderful lots of magic places to store 'stuff', comfortable ride..the 245hp goes great, comes standard with all the good stuff. It is a good buy. For the price.. its a good purchase.. you want rear splash guards.. buy some.

Storage, interior, exterior. It's a great truck

Different Type of Truck
By Mark

2007 Honda Ridgeline Crew Cab RTS 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I traded a 2007 F150 Supercrew for this Honda, I love it. I looked at all makes and models, I have owned trucks for almost 28 years. This is not a solid rear axel truck, it's not designed to be one either. What it does is handle very well, like a car, while providing the option to tow and haul. It's not perfect but it meets all my needs in what I really need a truck to do. I am glad I choose this Honda, I hope it is more reliable than other trucks I have owned in the past. For a truck like vechile this is a dream to drive, period, easy to park too. I had it a month now, so far I have found nothing I can't live with as is. I wish I had bought it sooner.

Moderate size, car like handling, interior room, locking trunk, storage bins

Audio input jacks, better fuel mileage, backup sensors, E85 flex fuel system, standard compass like outside temp. None of these or any others would stop me from buying it again.

A Truck That Rides Like a Sedan
By jetmail17

2007 Honda Ridgeline Crew Cab RTX 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Moving from a sports car phase to a Home Depot phase, I traded in a Porsche Boxster for my 2007 RTX Ridgeline. I confirmed what many reviewers say: this thing rides like a plush sedan. Even Consumer Reports had but one gripe, "pronounced road noise," which I can't pick up anywhere. I wasn't expecting the 250 hp 3.5 litre V-6 to be racy, but a buttload of horses rear up when you prod her to merge in with the interstate stampedes. Keep in mind I had the acceleration of a Porsche before. Riding up high with front and curtain-side airbags makes me appreciate the impressive safety ratings. Roomy interior can seat 5 easy! Honda has created the perfect vehicle for metro-truckin.

Underbed trunk, auto-slide rear window, fold up rear seats, curtain- side airbags, extra compartments, ABS, smooth ride.

Trendier appearance package options. Spicier rims.

Running the Ridge
By KrissQ8

2007 Honda Ridgeline Crew Cab RTL 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Ridge fits / loads up in the garage next to my lady's Pilot. Many US Need a man's bed in their life- rugged hauling, tool boxes, enough room for the Fam, sedan handling / trunk, AWD for the harshest weather, light offroading, haul motorbikes in the bed, ability to tow more than 2000 pounds. Ridge features reel me in over other midsize- wasn't buying another SUV, wouldn't have traded for another car. My Prelude and old truck merged. -My cool bike rack spring loads across the bed -Getting Torza Hard Hat Premier tonno cover Non navi model stock deck doesn't play .mp3 in any way, so I keep 6 burned CDs in it. If can't make use of Ridge's spec offers, would step down to Element.

Big, yet fits in the garage Whip of a cross trainer Rubber matting Electric driver seat Sunroof Roof rack Truck bed Trunk has it's place

-Deck to play .mp3 disks ($8 value) -Included rubber 'container' for under the back seats ($59 value) -Included trifold hard plastic tonno cover. ($700 value) -Single rear window full slide down ($$$)

Nice Truck
By stogie

2007 Honda Ridgeline Crew Cab RT 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This is a nice truck. If you havent checked it out..you should. It will tow your runabout, store your stuff in the 'bedtrunk', and all the nooks and crannies inside to put your 'stuff'. Four lights make looking in the bed easy after dark. Back seats fold up with one motion and fold back down with plenty of room for passengers. Exterior design is nice sets itself apart from those that want to look like a tractor for an 18 wheeler. Interior very nice and its comfortable you dont feel as though you are riding a truck hauling lumber. Magic 4 wheel drive push the button. It comes standard with features you will pay extra for on other models. Its a fun, working truck.

Storage, comfortable ride, easy interior controls..you can turn on the heater without taking off your gloves.

Side moldings to protect from 'dings' ought to be standard..you can buy them though. ahh Honda..throw in the rear mudflaps!