Why Merecedes pulled out of Alabama
By blocknailhead on
Vehicle2009 Honda Pilot Touring 4dr SUV 4WD w/Nav, Rear Entertainment (3.5L 6cyl 5A)
ReviewThis vehicle has been nothing but problems from the get go(currently 33K miles).
- Gap in dashboard repaired
- Third row seat back came loose 3 times
- Windhield washers nozels broke twice
- Defective Front stabilizer linkage
- Side mirror turn signal inoperative
- Power seat track jerky - replaced
-Cargo latch cover replaced
- Starter System Light on - reset once.
The second time they discovered washer fluid leaking onto a computer behind the dash.
- Check Emmision System light on at 33000 mi
- TMV-4 Light on at 33000 mi.
Also keep in mind the required Honda service intervals (AKA maintenance minder) if not kept up your warantee is void.
This maintenance is about $750/ yr.
Best FeaturesGreat creature comforts
Worst FeaturesIts Alabama, furlow workers on Monday after Nascar races, they shouldn't be working after partying like that. Fix the rear seatbelt rattles.
Comments (0) Post a Comment
You must be signed in to post a comment.