2018 Honda HR-V Consumer Reviews - 17 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2018 Honda HR-V Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific HR-V model:

Test drive wearing your sunglasses
By eweicpa

2018 Honda HR-V LX 4dr SUV AWD (1.8L 4cyl CVT)

The two front side windows and rear window have flower-patterned shadows. You need to wear sunglasses to see them. I was required by eye doctor to wear sunglasses while driving. These windows affect my driving. They are very annoying especially driving on seaside highway and you like to enjoy the beautiful beaches and seas. The Honda of Pasadena said they were normal and refused to replace them with clear windows for me.

Love my car!
By Michele

2018 Honda HR-V LX 4dr SUV (1.8L 4cyl 6M)

This is my 3rd Honda, the size is just right. Spacious cargo, great gas mileage.

Honda HRV performance
By LY HRV reivews

2018 Honda HR-V LX 4dr SUV (1.8L 4cyl CVT)

We just purchases a HRV LX and the power was better than expected after reading multiple review of lack lusting power. Try going uphill on the freeway and have the zip with no lagging like a Prius. Did not notice any excessive noise that was written in the reviews. Just had to address these two cons in the review cuz I was skeptical after reading the cons... You need to try the Honda HRV and see for your self. The electronics are decent LX, EX offer additional perks with better trims, sunroof, keyless entry, touchscreen controls and etc... MPG looks impressive. Car looks and feel like the real deal.

Vibration in front passenger seat while idling
By B. Smonskey

2018 Honda HR-V EX 4dr SUV (1.8L 4cyl CVT)

We really like pretty much everything about the car, including the magic seats, fuel economy, and easy to drive. A huge issue that the dealer is unable to solve is the extremely annoying vibration in the front passenger seat while the car is running and parked. The dealership folks said it's something that we have to learn to live with and is an issue in the HRV. I believe that Honda should provide a recall repair for this aggravating seat vibration.

This 2018 Honda HR-V Rocks!
By Marie W.

2018 Honda HR-V EX-L w/Navigation 4dr SUV AWD (1.8L 4cyl CVT)

The 2018 HR-V EX-L with Navigation I purchased, has all the safety features I wanted, is the perfect size for me as I wanted an Suv easy to maneuver, making parking easy; gas mileage is good for a vehicle of this size. I love the interior features (leather-trimmed seats, leather wrapped steering wheel, display audio with navigation, voice recognition, multi-view rear camera, etc.),and the exterior has a sharp look. I chose the color Modern Steel. The ride is comfortable. Oh, the automatic climate control system is outstanding- makes it comfortable for back seat riders!