Used 2007 Honda Fit Consumer Reviews - 383 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2007 Honda Fit

View reviews for a specific Fit model:

Great Car
By motormind123

2007 Honda Fit 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5A)

A very good small car only problem are the tires which were not very good on snowy roads and did not wear well. But this is a small price to pay for so much fun and a
roomy interior. I'am glad that I did not get the sport model as their have been a lot of problems with the front spoiler.

Fun to drive,great gas mileage,very dependable !

Better tires and maybe better paint sealant.

Fit
By James

2007 Honda Fit 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5A)

I bought my Fit new in May 2006. It now has over 81,000 miles on it and I have never had to take it to the repair shop for anything other than brakes. Even at 81K miles, I am getting around 35 mpg. The only complaint I have with it is that it wears tires very quickly. I have an alignment done at every oil change, and it still doesn't help. The dealer says there is no known problem with tire wear on the Fit.

Magic seat. This little car can hold a lot of stuff with the seats down. I was surprised at how much fit in it when I moved.

Tire wear issues need to be addressed.

Almost perfect lil rocket
By dodolaje

2007 Honda Fit Sport 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5A)

Got a very high mileage company car yes bought it 2007 model and as of today 10/6/10 it clock 1339xx miles everyone was shocked. I was shocked when my boss handed it to me. It has brake problem making noise from the driver side it was the pads replace it and voila as good as new tires go for aftermarket it last longer. Handling great, I do delivery for overflow route so I don't haul that much stuff but still fill the whole car. Only big problem was my boss did hit curb when he fell asleep on the wheel. It didn't crash it but somehow the bumper keep coming off every now and then. Plus the fender liner gone. Other than that no other complain.

Interior very futuristic. Why cant all compact car built design like this? Well look like Ford Fiesta coming. I guess Ford learned something from Honda.

Like everyone else 6th gear would help increase MPG. Seat look like need more support. But I am also realistic you get what you pay for so I don't ask too much like extra strong paint or like what other ppl complained.

Honda Fit Sport
By linda

2007 Honda Fit Sport 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5A)

I purchased the Honda Fit Sport for the amazing interior cargo space, and that has proven to be a big plus! However - there are some things that I do not like - having driven it now for almost 5 months. The driver seat, for any driving time more then an hour, is very uncomfortable. The back lumbar support is great but the seat causes hip pain. The paint seems to be shoddy - in a couple of spots I believe I actually see the beginnings of rust, AND last but not least - the front spoiler! It is WAY too low! It scraped going in and out of a driveway - now it the paint is damaged! The driveway was in no way high - there were no bumps - it was just the pitch at the end.

I call it my minime SUV. It is really roomy - I can fit a walker, luggage AND a service dog (golden Retriever) comfortably with the seats down. Love it!

Better paint job, elevate front spoiler, improve seating comfort

Honda Fit Not yet convinced.
By Tblue32

2007 Honda Fit Sport 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5A)

Thus Far we had to return it to the Dealership for front end vibration. Also I've noticed the paint on exterior scratches easily. My front spoiler Paint is cracking and peeling at the Lip. The Seats really make my hip hurt with trips over an hour. Engine is great I really appreciate it spunky. But the shift points are really annoying it feels like it hesitates when shifting at randoms times. Not smooth. I used Chevron or Shell Gas I"m only getting about 367 Miles per gallon. Not quite what Honda says. Not sure I drive pretty conservative and mostly Fwy miles. Also very odd when braking down hill the tans will downshift abruptly as I read I understand it's part of the design.

Interior Fit and Finish. Great Stereo! Enjoy the blue neon dash lights. Paddle Shifters. Honda is right on with futuristic styling. Like the sharp cutoff of the headlights. Sub Compact Euro look. Braking and Handling sharp very responsive for emergency handling. Ergonomics. Interior Room. Amenities.

More support for front seats / dead pedal / Arm Rest / Better quality paint job!! Fix the transmission shifting. Fix the rattling in the dash and the noise of the gas tank sounds like a waterfall in your dash. Plus Zero on tires. Longer warranty. Achieve actual gas mileage advertised.