Used 2015 Honda Crosstour Consumer Reviews - 17 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2015 Honda Crosstour Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Crosstour model:

HONDA CROSSTOUR...THERE'S A REASON THEY STOPPED
By Michael Doyle

2015 Honda Crosstour EX-L V6 4dr Hatchback AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

My first Crosstour was a 2013 EX-L AWD V-6 Kona Brown. I drove it over 100,000 miles. During the warranty the interior carpet was replaced because they cut it too small at the factory, the starter was replaced TWICE because it was one of 'three cars' that had this problem in the U.S., then the differential was replaced. I then traded it for a 2015 Crosstour, the last year Honda made this model, exactly like the 13 except this one was black. I did all the service recommended including transmission fluid changes. The one in November caused the trans to vibrate quite a bit. I returned to the dealer to be told by the service writer I might need a new trans with 112,000 miles, just 12,000 over my extended warranty sold to me by Honda! The service writer came to the waiting area and said this problem was on a dealer 'service bulletin'. The fix was change the fluid again, drive it 20 minutes, change it again, drive it 20 minutes, then change it again and I could drive off with it. Almost $300 later still vibrates and a Google search shows 448,000 hits on this problem. The reason they stopped are the lawsuits.

Almost 100 satisfied !
By warsawbluec

2015 Honda Crosstour EX-L V6 4dr Hatchback AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I love my Crosstour . It is very comfortable . I do have snowtires on it which does give it a rougher ride with some road noise . They are , however , the best in the snow ! Rear visibility is cut off with the spoiler type section that is in view when looking in the rear view mirror . It is especially. troubling at night because I rely on depth perception and this section. hides headlights of the car behind. Also , I had the auto dimming rear view mirror disabled so I could get. a real view when backing up and parallel parking . I love the camera. on the right side mirror which is so helpful and the back up came is something I can't live without . Other than those things , I enjoy the handling and all they comforts of this vehicle . I drive 52 miles to work 5 days a week and it is great vehicle drive !

Wanted it, got it and love it!!
By Julie Munger

2015 Honda Crosstour EX-L 4dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

The Honda Crosstour is a wonderful car/SUV type. Spacious trunk space. Very roomy and comfortable. Great gas mileage. It's a shame that Honda quit producing them. Everything I wanted in a new car!!

LOVE the car
By Anthony R

2015 Honda Crosstour EX-L V6 w/Navigation 4dr Hatchback AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I had a 2003 Acura TL with over 130,000 miles on it and still ran as good a when I bought it. I loved that car but was rear-ended and the car totalled. I originally wanted a late model Acura but, though great cars, found them pricey. I was thinking of getting an Accord V6 EX-L. My neighbor had a Crosstour and loved it. I saw one at the dealer and decided to give it a test drive. As soon as I drove it I was hooked. The power and acceleration were as good, if not better, than my old TL. I still test drove the Accord but after driving the Crosstour there was no comparison. All the upgraded features (e.g. Bluetooth, back-up camera and nav) were a big improvement from my TL which didn't have any of those. My favorite feature is the power. Hit the gas and it goes. I've had the car a year and find it a really fun car to drive. The AWD comes in handy during our northeast winters. Very happy with the gas mileage as well. Nice to be able to fill up using regular gas as opposed to premium which my TL required. Circumstances dictated I get a new car and couldn't be happier with the Crosstour.

My New Crosstour
By Vernisha Spencer

2015 Honda Crosstour EX-L w/Navigation 4dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I LOVE IT! It's everything I always wanted.