Used 2013 Honda Crosstour Hatchback Consumer Reviews - 14 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2013 Honda Crosstour Hatchback - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Crosstour model:

My new used crosstour
By Holly OBrien

2013 Honda Crosstour Hatchback EX-L 4dr Hatchback (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Just bought my 2013 crosstour and love it. It drives well and has plenty of room. It's quiet inside and has a very smooth ride. The heated leather are great.

Nice looking, comfortable
By kl

2013 Honda Crosstour Hatchback EX-L w/Navigation 4dr Hatchback AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Coming from an older accord this is a nice transition, without going to big and boxy SUV. Particularly like the blue dash lights, large nav screen, xm buttons, darkened rear windows, 3 view rear camera, right side camera on demand, safety rating. Banking on Honda reliability I've had in past.

Great vehicle
By diana

2013 Honda Crosstour Hatchback EX 4dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Love everything about this car

Great value - quality
By TimL

2013 Honda Crosstour Hatchback EX 4dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I recently puchased a used Certified 2013 Crosstour with 33000 miles. Honda made a big mistake when they decided to discontinue this one! First, 95% of the owner reviews are very positive. People come up and say what kind of Honda is it and they've never seen it. Other owners tell you how happy they are with it when you bump into them. On top of all of that, it has Honda quality. I've previously owned a Toyota Highlander, BMW 7 Series, Mercedes, and every type of high end American Car. I like the Honda Crosstour the best. Hidden storage area, easy parking, great ride, great economy. I am totally happy about everything except one thing. The 2013 didn't have the modern navigator and voice call recognition that I had with my 2015 Toyota Highlander Limited. Honda should come up with more modern after-market radios to upgrade the limited radio/telephone/navigation system. As far as existing sound quality, it's already fabulous. Great purchase for anyone!

Simply Awesome
By Angela

2013 Honda Crosstour Hatchback EX-L 4dr Hatchback AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I can't ever say with all of the cars that I've owned that I found and owned one that is chic, sporty, unique and as eclectic as this particular vehicle. It's a bit deceiving because you're actually driving an SUV but you really don't know that it's an SUV. I have so many people asking me, what kind of car is that! They're very surprised that it's a Honda. Many think it's a BMW. I love everything about this vehicle. Everything!