Used 2013 Honda CR-Z Consumer Reviews - 10 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2013 Honda CR-Z Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific CR-Z model:

If you want a hybrid with a stick, this is the one
By ToeMoss

2013 Honda CR-Z EX 2dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid 6M)

This is the only hybrid on the market that is available with a manual transmission. It is a 2-seater, with a very large cargo area, great for trips to Costco. The car is fun to drive, reliable like most Hondas, and performs well. It has 3 driving modes--normal, eco, and sport. I usually drive in eco mode, but it will really take off in sport mode. Looks great too!

Great little CRZ
By CRZ Driver

2013 Honda CR-Z EX 2dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid 6M)

Good car, total enjoyment to drive

my Honda CRZ 2013
By Erte27

2013 Honda CR-Z EX 2dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid 6M)

Have had my Z for about four years now just love it . It's The most fun I've had in a car in a long time . I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone not sure why people think no backseat Is a bad thing . other cars have backseats and are very uncomfortable .most people drive in cars by themselves . I get 37 miles per gallon always have it in sport. ( guess I could get better gas mileage if I try probably wouldn't be as much fun )

I came from a 430HP M3. And I couldn't be happier!
By crzducatiman

2013 Honda CR-Z EX 2dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid 6M)

Yes, I sold my 08 BMW M3, which was a beast. But I got sick of spending $73 for gas 2.5 times per week on my 55 miles to work.

I got the CR-Z because I wanted a hybrid but still have some fun.

The car teaches you how to drive efficiently. It's like playing a video game while driving.

My 1+ hour commutes are over in NO TIME now. Not because I'm going faster, but because I'm having more fun. It's awesome. (This is also because the CR-Z EX has an AMAZING stereo. Sound is unbelievable.

The EPA estimates on MPG are WAY off. I just got over 53 MPG the other day in economy mode!

I love that I can drive in econ mode but hit the S+ button for full electric power to pass!

Fun performance (you can actually get HPD or aftermarket upgrades to increase HP to make this a serious sports car), hot looks, interior is so high tech everyone loves it, comfort, actual MPG is amazing - I am saving so much money, fun to upgrade (carbon fiber parts, etc.), S+ button on 2013+ models, killer stereo with the EX package, Manual Transmission is awesome and fun to drive, very good looking exterior and interior.

1. Make the passenger window auto like the drivers (you can get an aftermarket part to do this but it should be stock IMHO). Small gripe though.

way more them they give credit
By moody17

2013 Honda CR-Z EX 2dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid 6M)

when you look at the stats and specs
that this car is givin its misleading. saying its not fast enuf or the gasmilage isnt what its supost to be, i must disagree i got the 6mt and was told 31-38 thats not what im getting im up to 43 avg. and the 0-60 they claim im blowing it away and i havent even givin it all its got its about 6 sec witch is faster then any car in its price range the sport and eco buttons make a huge diffrence and the s+ gives you something extra too. i think if honda and other companies would have tested it properly they would have sold more. i wasnt going to buy it after looking up online reviews but after testing it i couldnt refuse its far more then they give it credit

its by far the best looking car made in a long time not counting high priced cars that nobody can afford. the manual transmission the only proper way to drive a car. that cvt and flappy paddles are a joke on all cars. all hail the stick!

give it the 60 mpg we know it can get, the 1988 crx gets 51 mpg what happend? kinda feels ur cheating us