Here are 5 Things to Know about the 2015 Honda CR-V.
1. Cargo Space: More room and lower load floor then most competitors as well as rear seat backs that fold flat by pulling levers in the trunk.
2. Powertrain: The CR-V is one of the most efficient compact SUVs. Its acceleration is also on-par with most in the segment, but there is no engine upgrade.
3. Ride Quality: Agile handling around town and a ride that's impressively composed and comfortable.
4. Technology: Bluetooth phone and audio, review camera, Pandora radio control - but the touchscreen found on most models can be frustrating to use.
5. Cabin Quality: Just OK, but visibility is exceptional in all directions. Standard rearview camera and most trims come with Honda's LaneWatch blind spot camera.
For more information, watch the full video review.